Chapter Thirty

-Acacia's P.O.V.-

I laid beside Justin, trying not to scream in terror at the sight of him. I really missed my mom and my home. I hated how devastated I was due to the fact I am terrified. How can someone like me be stuck in a situation like this? What on God's green earth did I do to deserve this?

"Baby girl?" 

My back is against Justin's chest so I know he was saying that to get my attention.

"What?" I hissed.

"I know you probably don't care, but I planned a surprised for you."

"Well, I don't want it."

I heard Justin sigh.

"Please don't push me away, Acacia."

"There's no pushing you away if I felt nothing to begin with." I countered.

"Look, I'm done playing nice guy. We are going to the surprise I planned for you and that's final. Got it?"

I rolled my eyes, but Justin couldn't see it due to the fact my back is still turned to him.

"Got it." I mumbled.

"Good," he kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around me. "Goodnight, baby girl. I love you."

I stayed quiet and closed my eyes, hoping I wouldn't wake up the next morning to find out 'my surprise.' In all honesty, I wanted to know what the surprise was. It's actually a destination which means I might be able to escape. Crazy idea, but a girl can dream. I just have to earn Justin's trust even more tomorrow.

I sadly awoke the next morning, realizing my prayers haven't been answered. Can all of this end already? I am really sick of waking up in sadness and despair each morning. I kissed Justin's cheek, waking him out of his deep slumber. His hazel eyes fluttered open, meeting mine, a smile plastered on his face.

Earn his trust, Acacia.

"Hey, baby." He rasped before yawning.

Not gonna lie, his morning voice was a little sexy if it wasn't for the fact he's a psychopathic serial killer who kidnapped me and is convinced we are soulmates. 

"Hey." I greeted. He ran his fingers through my messy hair, brushing out some of the tangles. 

"Why do you always wake up so early?" He asked before yawning again. I shrugged. I've always been a morning person. 

"I don't know, just excited I guess." I lied, with a sliver of truth hiding in between the lines.

Justin chuckled, still brushing his fingers through my hair.

"Hmm, I wonder why?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"C'mon, please tell me, Justin. Please?" I begged, giving him puppy dog eyes. I know this is melting his ice cold heart by the second. 

"Wait, sweetheart. You'll get it when you're suppose to. Go get ready. We have a fun day ahead of us." He chuckled, lightly hitting my thigh so I would get up. 

I pout as I sit up.

"Aye, no pouting." He coo'd, gently pinching my cheek.

I glared at him before climbing out of bed to go shower. I start the shower and strip off my lingerie, letting it fall to the floor. I step inside the shower and quickly washed myself. I also shaved in case I was needed to wear a dress for where Justin was going to take me. I may not like the man, but I still have to act like a lady.