Chapter Twelve

I wake up in Justin's arms once again. Tomorrow's Christmas and we still have to Christmas shop. Flash's capture is going to come over today. Apparently, Flash lets his capture do normal things like normal people. Why can't Justin let me do things like that?

I look at the alarm clock that laid on the head board. Six thirty am. Ugh! Why am I up so early?

I groan and turn, trying to get comfortable.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Justin asked, half asleep.

"Yeah, just woke up." I say, snuggling into his bare chest.

He let out a groan, unhappy that I woke him up so early.

"Need help going back to sleep?" Justin mumbled, his eyes still closed as his fingers ran through my tangled hair.

I shook my head.

"I'm good, but thank you." I muttered, closing my eyes.

Justin hummed a melody as he tried not to fall asleep. I found it sweet that even though he was half asleep, he tried to help me go to sleep. Soon, slumber came over me, making me fall asleep in his arms.

Dreams of Derick crept into my mind, making me not sleep peacefully. I always over think things, even in my dreams. Here I am, laying next to Justin and thinking about Derick. You can call me a slut because I agree with you.

After an hour of tossing and turning, I decided that I wasn't going to get any sleep. I unwrap Justin's muscular tattooed arms off of me, making sure not to wake him up. I walk into the bathroom and start the water. I get the shower nice and hot before letting my pajamas fall to the floor. I step inside and wince at the hot water hitting my skin. I wash my red curls before washing my tan skinny body. I rinse off all the soap before stopping the water. I grab a towel and dry off my damp body. I walk out into Justin's bedroom where he was laying in bed, playing on his phone. He smiled once he noticed my existence.

"Hey, gorgeous." He smiled. I gave him a small smile.

"Hey. Did I wake you?" I asked.

Justin shook his head while yawning.

"Nope. But you did startle me when I woke up to you not next to me."

"Sorry."

He smiled.

"It's okay, baby girl. Just next time tell me."

I nod in response. I was happy Justin is giving me a tiny ounce of freedom. The "old Justin" would've had me bent over his lap right about now and whooping me till I'm purple.

I walk to the bags of clothes I had still not put away in Justin's closet yet. His closet was so huge. It was like another bedroom just full of his clothes and shoes. His wardrobe didn't even fit the whole closet so my clothes would fit perfectly inside. 

I look for some underwear and a bra in the Victoria Secret bag, trying to avoid Justin's staring eyes on my damp body that was just wrapped up in a all white towel. Looking at all the slutty underwear choices that Justin picked out for me, I didn't see any I liked. But I couldn't go without any underwear. I take out the thong from the bag, making Justin smirk.

"You like? I picked it out just for you." He said with pride.

I rolled my eyes. He knows I'm not like that.

"Yeah, thanks for that." I say sarcastically.

"Try them on." He encouraged.

I glared at him.

"There's no way in hell I'm wearing these!" I scoffed, throwing the thong at him.

He caught it before climbing out of bed to walk to over to me. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his hard chest.