Chapter Six

I walked down the stairs and other members of Justin's gang were there. He was talking to them, giving them bro hugs, etc. I just stood there, awkwardly. I don't even know if they know who I am. So it's best to keep quite and observed like I usually do in life. 

All the boys looked cute. One had blonde hair, a lip ring, and was very tall and thin. Much more taller than Justin. Justin piratically had to look up at the giant. The other one that stood beside the blonde was a few inches shorter but he still was taller than Justin. He had red hair.

He must be crazy.

He wore black skinny jeans that had a whole in the right knee. That must be uncomfortable in the crotch area considering how tight they were. His "Red Bulls" jacket matched his hair.

Clever.

I looked at the final boy and he was the shortest out of the three. But yet, he was still an inch or two taller than Justin. Justin is taller than me though. Damn, I must be a shrimp. 

"Who's that?" The red haired boy asked, pointing at me. 

Justin turned to his attention towards me. 

"That lovely figure is my capture." He grinned. 

All the boys looked at Justin.

"Not another one." The blonde haired boy rolled his eyes.     

Justin glared at him. If looks could kill, the blonde boy's funeral would be tomorrow.    

"She loves me, Flash. Unlike your slutty ass capture who doesn't give a single fuck about your existence," Justin paused with a smirk to admire his success in pissing off Flash or whatever the hell his name is. 

Flash's jaw clenched tight. He could easily beat Justin's ass but Justin was much stronger and more muscular. Flash's scrawny body couldn't even stand a chance against Justin. 

"My capture loves me." Justin smirked, dragging out the word love like a little kid mocking their sibling that they've received something the other didn't.

"Yeah, right. Just like all the other ones? Oh wait, they never did love you." Flash scoffed, folding his arms against his chest. 

Justin twitched, anger visible in his dark orbs.

"They did love me!" Justin spat, pushing Flash.

Flash unfolded his arms and pushed Justin back. 

"Yeah right. They were piratically begging for death. Hell, I would too if I was your capture!" Flash venomously spoke. 

These words hurt Justin by the way his facial expression grew angrier. Before I could even comprehend this nonsense, Flash's body hit the floor with Justin's fist pounding into his beautiful face.

A scream escaped my lips. Derick came to my side and held me close. 

"Sh, it's okay." He assured me as I closed my eyes. 

I hated seeing violence. There was no need for it. 

Derick led me out of the living room so I wouldn't see the fight. The red haired boy and the curly hair one stayed to break up the fight. 

"Thank you." I politely mumble to him. He nods with a smile. 

"You don't like seeing that kind of stuff, do you?" He asked. 

I shake my head. 

"I hate it." I say honestly. 

"Then you're definitely not going to like this lifestyle." He chuckled.