Slenderman *EDITED*

You had a beautiful and peaceful sleep that was until you moved your hand to scratch your face causing you to smack yourself with whip cream. You knew who the culprits were scowling but opting to take a warm shower to ease your tense muscles. Once you came out of the shower though you caught Ben and Jeff looking through your undergarments drawer and that was the final straw

"What the fuck are you two doing!"

They stared at you like deer caught in the headlights, however, there stiff bodies moved once you started chasing them with your butcher knife. No one tried to help them because they were used to the daily shenanigans and you just happened to be the victim today. It was a cat and mouse game, sometimes you'll catch up and sometimes they would be farther ahead. You got slight satisfaction though when they tumbled down the stairs. They wasted no time as they turned the corner with you right on their tails, Unfortunately around the corner was Slenderman. and he was dangling both of them upside down clouding your mind with disappointment as you wanted to stab them. Your attention was brought away from them and to Slender who was staring at you, weird since he has no face.

"Eh, Hey Slender, I see you got the two pricks for me." He caught you off guard by grabbing your wrist forcing you to drop the knife and then he wrapped a tentacle around your waist picking you up.

"[Y/N] you know better and AS for you two no video games for one week and if I see any of you playing a game I will rip your limbs off and feed them to Smile."

He squeezed them tight drowning out their complaints. They nodded begrudgingly unwillingly agreeing to the punishment. Slender dropped unceremoniously onto the floor. They dusted themselves off and left to their rooms grumbling the whole way. You couldn't help the satisfied grin that spread across your face.

"Thanks Slendy." He looked at you

"You're not off the hook Y/N." He took you into his studies closing the door as you heard an audible click of the lock. You looked up to him confused but felt your heart start beating quicker as he didn't remove the tentacle from your waist. You didn't bother to keep it a secret anymore, you liked the faceless giant more than you care to admit."Y/N you know that your better than them. You really shouldn't let their foolish antics piss you off."

"I know, I know but I couldn't help it. They got under my skin" He sighed.

"Just don't let it happen again." You nodded and after a 2 minute awkward silence you heard a ripping sound and you looked up to see him with a mouth smiling showing a row of sharp teeth. "Forgive me." You was wondering what was he talking about until he caught you off guard by suddenly kissing you on the lips and you'll be a liar if you said you didn't enjoy it. His snake-like tongue slipped into your mouth quickly dominating you. You moaned loving the salty metallic taste of his saliva and you felt him smirk as he put his hands on your lower back pressing your lower body against him. He pulled away allowing you to breath slurping up the string of saliva that connected your mouths. "Y/N i know you love me, I can read your thoughts, and to answer your silent question, yes I love you very much. Your like no other girl I met. Now here's a question for you. Will you go out with me?" You blinked forgetting for a moment he can read minds but you answered quickly.

"Yes, I will be honored." He smirked down at you lightly lapping at your kiss swollen lips

"Good." He wasted no more time talking claiming your lips in his once more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully this edit is better than my original writing, I can always work more on it to make it better :)