Slenderman X Shy! Sweet! Reader

You never knew that Slenderman was always watching you no matter where you are going and no matter where you were and what you were doing. He stood true to his quote "No eyes but always watching". You would always cook dinner for the creepypasta inhabitants where as Slender cooked Breakfast. Let's face it you're not really tall compared to most of the people here (aside from Ben he's a shorty XD) and with Slenderman cooking that means he puts things in the most impossible of places to reach even standing on the counter (Talk about the struggles). You would huff and get down and turn to get something else you needed. You would turn back around and the spice or pot you needed would be down on top of the counter. You smiled knowing exactly who it was and in your head you would say thank you even though sometimes you didn't get a response back.

"Y/N! Hurry it up! I'm starving!" You heard a loud bang and the loud voice brought you back from memory lane and with a squeak you dropped the pan in your hand along with the other spices onto the floor causing your blush to spread more across your face.

"U-Uh... sorry." You don't even know why you were apologizing but felt the need to when you glanced up at the annoyed look on Laughing Jack's face (didn't use Jeff this time)

"Dammit, I know your shy as the shits but you're clumsy too!" You pouted puffing out your cheeks as you threw the dishes that you dropped into the sink to start washing them willing your blush to go away and surprisingly it went away pretty fast. You smiled happily to yourself as you hummed tunes to yourself as you washed the dishes so you can start making dinner for them.

"Maybe she wouldn't have dropped the dishes if you wouldn't have scared her." You jumped at the voice and turned to see Slender standing over LJ who looked up at Slender before he looked back down grumbling to his self. Slender used a black tentacle and smacked him in the back of his head "I can read minds." LJ puffed his cheeks out in anger and sat straight up folding his arms looking out at the window where as the other creepypastas laughed and snickered at him. You smiled gently as the blush appeared ten fold as you thought about Slender aka your crush. Thank goodness he couldn't read your mind you learned to put a mental wall up.

"He's so sweet."

"Who is so sweet?" You jumped rattling the dishes as you looked up with wide eyes to see Slender 'staring' down at you with his head tilted.

"I-I didn't r-realize..." Your blush deepened as you looked back down. You glanced up when you heard a chuckle but then looked back down. You felt a hand on top of your head and gently ruffle your hair .

"Need a little help." Before you can respond, he already gently moved you over and was helping you make dinner for the pasta's who were impatiently waiting for their food

"Thank y-you...So s-sweet." Slender glanced at you and if he had a mouth he would've smiled at you.

"Think it's the other way around." You smiled as the rest of the evening went by in a blurr. The pasta's ate their dinner as they chattered and screamed and threw things back and forth, you know the typical dinner. Once everyone was done it was up to you to clean up the pile of dishes. You sighed as you gathered all of them and began to wash them smiling gently to yourself as you started singing lowly. A few minutes later a tentacle comes around you and grabs the dish out of your hand. You smile giggling to yourself a little

"You don't have to help me..." You turned around only to freeze and your eyes widen at who was standing there. There was a good looking man there and he had jet black hair and was wearing the same tux as Slender and the same black tentacles. You blinked twice before realizing who this is

"You don't like it..." He sounded disappointed causing you to snap out of your stupor

"what are you talking about! You look amazing! I never saw your human form! I love it!" You blushed despite the smile gracing your features and you saw his cheeks flush a light pink smiling gently at you. In two strides he was in front of you and engulfed you in a warm embrace. You flushed and hesitantly hugged him back.

"Thank you Y/N." As a response you tightened your grip on him a little. You felt him heave a heavy breath before exhaling slowly "Here goes nothing." You looked up confused only to have his lips pressed against yours. You gasped slightly stiffening and before he pulled away you relaxed and kissed him back. You tightened your grip around his neck tilting your head for a better angle. A minute later you both pulled away and you grinned despite the blush adorning your cheeks.

"Wow...." He chuckled giving you an eskimo kiss.

"So cute... please Ms. Y/N let me be yours." You smiled big not believing that this was happening but was NOT about to pass up the opportunity of your crush asking you out.

"Pleasure is mine Mr. Slenderman." You both let out light chuckles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sucky ending I know I do apologize for it