Eyeless Jack X Reader Smut

A/N: This is part of the previous chapter so yes you are a creepypasta

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You looked up at the starry night as the moonlight shined down on both you and Eyeless. You blinked feeling your anger and slight fear go away and melt into love and the feeling of protectiveness radiating off of Eyeless. "I meant what I said." You felt Jack shift to look down at you

"You meant what love?" You closed your eyes as a soft smile played on your lips.

"What I told you this morning." He looked straight ahead as a sigh escaped him remembering the three specific words you told him, It wasn't the first time you told him it's just you tell him you love him so rarely that every time he hears you say it and then gently kiss him it makes his once cold heart flutter with warmth. You called him cheesy but he didn't care cause that's how he truly felt.

"I never told you that I loved you back." You turned in his arms to properly face him so he can see your loving smile

"You don't have to tell me your actions speak louder than any words you can tell me." He just stood quiet as he gently smiled and you saw his grey skin turn a little darker which is his equivalent of a blush. You kissed his burning cheeks and with his teeth, he nipped your lips causing them to bleed a little. You licked your lips and the iron taste of your blood excited you a little. 

"Let's go for a walk." He got up and picked you up with ease. You held his hand as you both walked a little deeper into the woods farther from the mansion. You glanced over at him just now realizing what he was wearing. Instead of his usual hoodie and navy blue 'work' pants, he had on a muscle shirt with a pair of ripped jeans. You let go of his hand to run your hands over his muscled arm up to his neck and back down. You felt him shiver slightly and he glanced over at you. "You look beautiful as always." That made you stop your ministrations enough to look up at him not realizing how much closer he got. He started pushing himself on you forcing you to walk backward until you were stopped by a tree

"W-why are you looking-" You didn't get a chance to finish the sentence as he gently kissed you. He licked your lip but you denied him entrance, he made a sound using one of his hands to put it underneath your shirt on your bare skin making you gasp. He took advantage of your open mouth and used his slick tongue to map out your wet cavern as you both fought for dominance. He easily won and you moaned lightly from the metallic taste of blood on his tongue. He pressed himself closer to you and you felt his erection against your throbbing entrance. 

"What the fuck do you do to me?" His voice went deep and gravelly due to arousal as he ground his hips into you forcing low moans to escape you. He let go of your abused lips and trailed down to your neck and he nipped and sucked on your pulse point making you moan a bit and he let go with a trail of saliva connecting to your neck. The dull ache told you that you had a hickey but you could care less. His hand under your shirt moved and gripped the end of your shirt pulling it over your head and allowing him access to your breasts. With ease, he unclipped your bra and latched onto your right nipple sucking and licking slowly in circles while his right hand fondled your left nipple.

"~Ahh~ take your ~nngh~ shirt off" He complied letting go of your nipple for a second to take his shirt off and latch himself onto your left nipple this time. You bit your lips moaning lowly since your nipples are highly sensitive and you felt your pussy throbbing and the wetness pool onto your panties. He let go satisfied as he kissed his way down your stomach to your shorts where they were riding lowly and he grinned up at you. 

"Ready?" He didn't wait for a reply as he used his teeth to take your shorts off and once they were off he put his nose and mouth over your pussy through your panties feeling your wet spot "Someone's excited." The vibrations from him speaking caused your breath to hitch lightly and grind against his mouth "Oo impatient." He used both hands to grab your ass and bring you closer to him causing a surprised gasp to escape you. He looked up at you breathing heavily on your entrance until he slowly slid your wet panties down and you kicked them off to the side. He gently kissed and nibbled your thighs giving a lick to your entrance causing you to gasp and him to chuckle.

"S-stop ngghh ahh t-teasing." He chuckled at you and gave you what you wanted. He used his tongue to lick on your clit causing you to arch your back slightly and he started licking circles on your clit faster, Your legs started shaking as your breathing increased. You didn't realize that you slid down onto the ground and he followed you licking faster. Your breathing got harder and your moans got louder but then he slowed down.

"That's right baby, deep breaths, deep breaths baby." Your breathing slowed down a little not really registering that he entered two fingers inside of you and then without warning he moved his fingers in a come here motion hitting your g-spot while licking and sucking on your clit simultaneously, Your back arched as you gave a squeal

"Ahhh fuck~" Your breathing was becoming more hitched as your moans increased. The grip on his hair got tighter as your body started to jerk randomly. He stopped using his tongue and used his free hand to rub your clit.

"Cum for me~" A couple more thrusts of his fingers had your back arching moaning your loudest as your body convulsed. He rubbed your clit fast as you squirted all over his face and in his mouth. He came up to kiss you and you tasted yourself on his tongue. You felt the tip of his penis rubbing over your very wet entrance. "Ready for me?" Still panting a bit from the orgasm you nodded as he slowly slid inch by inch inside of you until he was fully in and waited for you to accustom to it. When you moved your hips he wasted no time in pounding into you hitting your g-spot dead on. You weren't ready so you threw your head back moaning lewdly not caring who heard you. The sound of skin slapping skin excited you even more. You heard EJ growling above you and without warning, he pulled out flipping you onto your hands and knees and entering you from behind. He gripped your hips pounding into you relentlessly. All that could be heard were moans, growls, and skin slapping skin. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" He pounded into you harder as you felt a pool of heat build up again. Judging by his erratic thrusts and heavy breathing he was close too.

"C-cum t-together" Your only response was a growl and with a few more thrusts you both cummed together with a scream of each other's name. He collapsed on top of you as you both breathed heavily catching y'all breaths.

"Round two?" You heard him chuckle as he flipped you over and smirked down at you before smashing his lips against you, his left hand making its way back down to your entrance...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who else would go more than one round ;)