Lost Silver *EDITED*

You felt your eyes unwilling move towards your target of affection as he sat down next to you watching a B horror movie. You had some sort of pity for him when you first were introduced to him. Lost Silver was melancholic and his voice was no higher than a whisper sounding far away and desolate to your ears. His eyes bled reddish-black blood incorporating puppy dog eyes every time he would hold a conversation with you. He was a replica of Ash but you guess that was the whole point considering the video game he haunted. He has his limbs sometimes but most of the time they would just fall off albeit awkwardly such as in the middle of playing a game or eating. You think that's one reason why he always seem so dejected. Along the way somehow... you fell for him. You don't know when or how it happened nor do you know why, but all your positive about is that you're in love with the Pokemon wielder. Your eyes moved from him perching yourself more comfortable on the couch focusing back onto the T.V. He had his arms, but you weren't sure how long he was going to have them. You really don't care if he has arms or not you will love him just the way he is. Now this fantasy of you two becoming a couple could become reality if only you knew if his feelings were romantic or platonic. He has given subtle signs that he has an interest in you but you're not positive considering that could have just been his disposition. You don't want to jump the gun and then your friendship will be forever ruined. The conflict raging on in your head had you stuck in the middle. There was a chance he returned the feelings but then he can reject you, and you would rather not confront it then chancing ruining your friendship. You're pretending to focus on your favorite show while thinking, however in your peripherals you notice that Silver been's taking glances at you and blushes and quickly looks away. You looked at him since you caught him looking at you this time.

"Yes, Silver?" He fidgeted and after a minute he took a breath as if defeated and he turned fully towards you.

"O-okay Y/N I have to tell you something... IhavelovedyyousinceyouacceptedmeforwhoIamandIwantedtoknowifyouwantedtobemygirlfriend?" It was a complete ramble on his part and you blinked owlishly as you seemingly caught 'you', 'since' and 'accepted.'. You were honestly perplexed and needed Silver to clarify

"May you please repeat what you said Silver, but a bit slower?" He looked back up at you his face a dark shade of red a total contrast to his body as he steadied himself taking a deep breath

"I loved you since you accepted me and I want you to be my girlfriend." He cringed looking back down as if he was expecting to be rejected. You surprised him when you hugged him despite yourself being in shock

"Of course I will be your girlfriend." He was frozen in the embrace before looking up and tentatively wrapping his arms around you but giving you a look of hope and disbelief
"Really?" You smiled at him putting your face into his neck
"Yes." He was quiet for a few seconds before chuckling a little bit, hugging you a bit more firmly to him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited 2/10/19