Jeff X Reader X Liu

You was running around the mansion looking for a perfect hiding spot. Why were you and the rest of the creepypasta inhabitants playing hide and seek? Because every single one of you are a bunch of homicidal (no pun intended), psychotic blood thirsty murderers who are 'manly' enough to play a game meant for 4 year old (I come to the defense of this game! It's a fun game XD )

"Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck." You didn't have the slightest idea where you was going to hide and you had to find one fast! You were running around again and you ran past the kitchen where Liu and Jeff were counting.

"78, 79, 80...." You started to sweat as your heart raced. You had less than 20 seconds to find a decent hiding spot! You ran past the basement but stopped in your tracks as a light bulb went off, The basement! You quickly opened the door and closed it behind you bounding down the steps and you huffed a breath panicking a little as you looked around looking for a hiding spot. You jumped as you heard footsteps thumping and running back and forth. Dammit they already started the search. You looked and in the corner was a wooden box with a whole and stuff around it. You quickly got to the box and opened up covering your face so you won't choke on the dust. You put yourself in the box and threw the blankets that were in there over your body. You made yourself comfortable and sat right in front of the whole so you can see who is going to come down stairs. You heard the basement door open and hurried footsteps. Your heart rate sped up thinking it was either Liu or Jeff but you calmed down when you saw it was just Sally running to another hiding spot. She hid behind the helium tanks and that's when you heard the door open and footsteps walking downstairs. Your eyes widen as you saw Jeff crouching his muscles rippling and the muscle shirt pressed against his abs deliciously. You looked down a little to admire his v-line but quickly snapped your eyes back up. Oh did you forget to mention that you like the cut-face? Like a lot?

"Please don't look here, please don't look here." You kept repeating this to yourself but to your relief he went straight to the helium tanks

"Boo!" Sally yelped jumping causing the helium tanks to rattle. Jeff let out a laugh

"Dammit, how did you find me!" You saw his sexy smirk go across his face and ruffle her hair.

"Pick a better hiding spot next time." Sally pouted and walked ahead of him but before he went up stairs he looked straight at the box and it felt like he was staring directly in your eyes causing your breath to hitch. He stared at you for a few more seconds before going up stairs and turning off the light. You let go of the breath you was holding and got yourself in a more relaxed position. "It seems he doesn't know anyone else is down here." Satisfied with that you snuggled more into the blankets as unintentionally your eyes got heavy and you fell asleep. (TIME SKIP TO NIGHT TIME) You awoke with a jolt and looked around to see that no one found you and you was still in the box cramped in a fetal position.

"No one found me." You looked through the whole and saw a couple of dim lights on. You opened the box and stretched your legs, arms, back and neck not appreciating the position you were in for the past hours. "Oh my goooooodnessssss" (Those sounds you make when you stretch) and you stepped out the box closing it and walking towards the exit unbeknownst to you there were a pair of green eyes watching you. You stopped walking when something caught your eye. You looked to your right and saw a picture of your two favorite people in the world. It was Liu with his stitches and Jeff with his cut in smile actually laughing and hugging each other. You took this picture and it was the same day you realized your feelings for the both of them. That's right you have a crush on the Woods brothers and you're pretty sure they will never share. They fight over everything and anything you highly doubt that they will be willing to share you despite the fact that you want them both.

"I remember that day" You screamed jumping ten feet in the air and whirled around grabbing your chest. Their was Liu smirking showing his teeth and looking at you with his bright green eyes.

"DAMMIT SULLY WHY THE BLOODY HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT!" Sully started laughing and threw his head back allowing you to check to see if your heart was still in your chest.

"I'm sorry Y/N." He chuckled some more as you turned fully to him and squinted at him

"Why are you down here for?" He shrugged his shoulders stepping closer to you that there was practically no space between you two. He wrapped his arms around your waist holding you causing a blush to go across your face.

"I wanted to wait for the perfect time. Me and Jeff decided this was it." Your eyebrows rose to your hairline

"Jeff?" That's when you felt a pair of hands on your hips and a muscular chest pressed up against your back. You looked up to see Jeff's smiling face and mischievous eyes staring down at you

"You called~" You gulped as you felt heat raise to your face and your heart thumping erratically against your rib cage.

"Umm, what's t-this a-about?" You glanced between the both of them and they never broke eye contact with you

"You think we didn't know you was down here"

"But we knew the whole time, we were just waiting..."

"Waiting for the right time..." They both leaned down towards your ear whispering at the same time

"To make you ours"

"To make you ours" You blushed as they both licked your ears and licked down to your neck and latched their lips to both sides of your neck. Your breath hitched as you bit your lip to keep yourself from moaning. You let out a breathy moan as they both found your sweet spot and abused it. They pulled away and you knew that you had hickeys

"Perfect, now no one will mess with you."

"They know that you belong to us." You blushed as you looked at both of them and they smiled actually smiled down at you

"You really want me as your girlfriend? Both of you?" They nodded and you couldn't help but smile and look down snuggling into both of their embraces. You'll love to see someone fuck with you now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooh! Wooh! What do you guys think!