The Bloody Painter *EDITED*

You're an introverted individual; You enjoy going to school and doing well, as well as drawing, writing, reading, listening to music and you like keeping to yourself most of the time. You're a bit of a bookworm always found with a book reading an array of books but mostly gravitating towards books that are suspenseful, full of mystery, adventure, fantasy and a bit of horror/sci-fi. When it comes to your artistic side you like to spend your time drawing different types of anime characters and sometimes your creepypasta friends. You usually use a pencil and just leave it like that but if your feeling a bit more creative you'll add some color and you look at it as pride swells up in you. You don't really like painting because you don't know how to paint or mix the colors correctly. You drew Ben, Jeff, E.J., L.J., the slender brothers, smile, BRVR, Helen (bloody painter) and a few others. You was impressed at how they came out and so were they. You were particularly happy when you saw that Helen loved his and he kept it and said he'll hang it up in his room. You was ecstatic because you have a crush on him...for a year already...oh, well to be honest you're in love with him, you'll be a fool to deny otherwise. You were enjoying the scenery as you made your way to his cabin since he doesn't live in the mansion. You left to his cabin from your own home since the woods are behind you giving you easy access. You were walking, listening to your feet crunching the leaves on the ground as the breeze blew through your hair causing it to fly all over. When you got to his cabin, your hair looked like you just went through a hurricane so you fixed it to the best of your ability. You knocked on his door and a few seconds later he opened the door with his mask on. He noticed it was you and he took it off giving you a soft smile.

"Hey Y/N, come on inside." His voice was alluring as you walked inside and he locked the door which for some reason made you blush, but it quickly died. You looked around and saw different paintings all in red but different shades. You knew exactly where he got that 'red paint' from, he wasn't called the Bloody Painter for no reason. "Y/N, what brings you here anyway?" You looked at him

"Oh, no reason I just wanted to come by and see you." You noticed that his cheeks were slightly pink which made you smirk internally.

"Well...since you're here I want to show you something and close your eyes." He grabbed your hand hesitantly but firm walking you towards his room you guessed. When you heard a door open and the smell of 'paint' hit you, you knew your assumptions were correct. "Alright, you can open your eyes now." You opened them and you were flabbergasted. There was a huge canvas, and it didn't have a lot of red like you would've thought, but that's not what surprised you though, it was the fact that it was a picture of...you. He had you right down to the tee. He had every imperfection (pimples, craters, blemishes, birthmarks etc.) and perfection and the way he painted it screamed 'Beauty'. You turned to him and gave him a hug in which he returned.

"It's beautiful Helen! You're so perfect!" You took this opportunity to snuggle into him more taking notice of how his grip on you tightened.

"...Just like you Y/N" You looked up at him as you blushed and you noticed that he was looking at you with such intensity and a gentle smile on his lips. "Y/N, you're perfect and dazzling, that's why I painted you... So you can see the beauty for yourself. There's nothing wrong with you, you're everything I've wanted and I have liked you for a long time now."

You were stumped not expecting this turn of events but not complaining. "Y-you do?" He brought his face closer to yours until your lips were centimeters apart.

"Yes. I do" He closed the gap and it was sweet at first, and then it turned passionate. Your tongues fought for dominance him coming out as victor breaking apart with a string of saliva connecting your mouths until he licked it breaking it. "Would you do me a huge favor y/n... and be my girlfriend?" He looked at you expectantly "Yes i would love to be." You looked at each other and smiled as you two stood there and just hugged each other.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 7/17/19