Radio Face

You was amused for the time being watching Ticci Toby, Masky and Hoodie bothering the crap out of Radio Face. All of them were talking to him at once about what food is better and you can tell he was becoming overwhelmed especially with the fact that they won't even let him say anything.
"Radio what type of cheesecake is better? Strawberry or chocolate drizzle?" Masky asked this and he was about to answer when he was cut off by Toby
"Noooo!!! He doesn't like cheesecake! He likes waffles! Maybe even pancakes!" Toby looked at him expecting an answer but of course he couldn't answer
"I-I t-think h-he likes -c-c-cheese c-cake b-b-better." Hoodie's stuttering voice interrupted the moment of silence before they all erupted into yelling at each other and yelling at Radio at the same time. You giggled as Radio face palmed and sent you a pleading look which made you laugh harder.
"HE LIKES WAFFLES AND PANCAKES!!" Toby tugged his arm in his direction but Masky grabbed his other arm and tugged him towards him instead
"CHEESECAKE!" This continued as he was tugged back and forth and Hoodie was trying to be the peace keeper and you watched for a few more seconds before deciding that Radio has faced enough torture for one day.
"Guys." They didn't hear you so you tried again "Guys!" They still didn't hear you making you huff and take in a breath of air as you screamed "GUYS!!!" They finally heard you and stopped their tugging as they gave you their attention. You saw and heard Radio give a sigh of relief, more than likely happy that his arms weren't going to be ripped out of their sockets.
"How long were you standing there?" Masky asked this making you roll your eyes and slap your forehead.
"Since you guys started bickering about cheesecake and waffles. Now like I was going to say I don't think Radio appreciates being tugged back and forth like a rag doll." They looked at radio and then back at their hands as they dropped their hands and Radio instinctively rubbed his shoulders as he rolled them around a bit.
"I just wanted him to say he likes waffles." Masky scoffed
"No, he was going to say he likes cheesecake." Before another argument ensured you got in between them and waved your arms around wildly making sure their attention stays on you and doesn't astray to each other.
"Now that I have your guys undivided attention, I would highly appreciate if you let Radio answer that question for his self and not have you guys answer for him. He's a big boy and he has a mouth and knows how to use it. Now Radio sweetheart, what do you like better Waffles or Cheesecake?" He blushed as he became the center of attention and he cleared his throat before he spoke.
"W-Well, honestly I like plain cheesecake and I love buttermilk waffles and buttermilk pancakes so I guess I like both." You nodded and looked at the other three
"Are you guys satisfied with that answer?" Masky crossed his arms looking off to the side
"At least he likes SOME type of cheesecake." Masky grumbled again while walking away with Hoodie next to him
"W-well y-you l-like waffles s-so you're g-good." Toby smiled before leaving and going downstairs probably to eat waffles. You heard Radio exhale deeply and you smiled at him as you wrapped your arms around his neck and pecked him on the lips.
"You always get over whelmed easily." Radio sighed as he wrapped his arms around your waist resting his chin on your shoulder
"I know. But you love me still." You smiled
"Of course I do and I wouldn't want to change anything about you."
"You're too good to me." You laughed lightly as you both continued to hug
"I wouldn't be anything but good to you my love."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this was sweet enough for you my lovely followers!