The Doll Maker

You was sitting by yourself in the corner if the living room watching everything and everyone around you. You was outside for the time being and you was watching Slenderman stand in between the Rake and Jeff. Rake was trying to maul Jeff to death but barely reached him due to being held back by Slender's tentacles and Jeff didn't move from behind Slender not trying to become shredded paper. You smiled at that and then you looked over when you heard a yelp. Seedeater in his monster form was being difficult for EJ and was running all around the property while EJ was flying throughout the air while holding onto the leash for dear life. Smile was just sitting snickering at everyone. You rolled your eyes as Grinny snuck up behind Smile and pounced on him. You then chuckled as Smile growled and started chasing Grinny. This is is the craziness of the Creepypasta mansion inhabitants. You grew bored and decided to go inside. When you walked in you looked over to your right and saw Ben and Link about to duke it out over who's better, Hoodie and Masky eating cheesecake watching them and Ticci eating a stack of pancakes for once quiet because his mouth was stuffed with syrupy goodness. You walked by them and went upstairs to the one person in this mansion right now that you know will not give you a headache. You went to the third floor the last door on the right and knocked softly. You heard a quiet 'come in' and opened the door to the familiar scent of blood, oil and his own scent. You glanced over at his desk and noticed that for once he was watching t.v, the news specifically.
"Hey Vine. What you watching?" He glanced at you smiling and then gestured towards the screen. You looked and noticed that once again the infamous 'Doll Maker' striked again. "Who was it this time?"
"One of my fangirls who was no longer a fan once I started pulling out her teeth." He snickered and you startled laughing along with him. His laugh was contagious.
"What color was her hair?" He wrinkled his nose in disgust
"It was a dull black color, it needed some spice and she was way too stiff for my liking so I had to use some carpentry skills on her joints." You smiled sickly at him and he returned it. He was your idol, you wanted to be just as good and famous as he was and that took time and experience. You try to watch him but your gigantic crush on him blocks your train of thought most of the time, which means you pay attention more to him and fantasizing about him then actually listening and learning. "Y/N did you hear me?" You shook your head as you realized you blocked him out once again.
"No I didn't sorry." You smiled sheepishly and he smirked at you shaking his head
"What are you thinking about so much that you don't even be in this world?" You blushed as he got up and sat down next to you on the bed in your personal space causing a blush to rise to your cheeks.
"W-well y-you see..." You was trying to speak but his face was slowly getting closer that you were having a hard time thinking
"Continue Y/N don't leave me waiting." You gulped a little too hard causing you to wince
"It was you I was thinking about." You blurted it out fast and snapped your eyes shut ready for the rejection, you wasn't prepared for a kiss to your lips though causing your eyes to jump open in shock, Before you can respond he pulled back enough that your lips were centimeters apart but you still felt his breath on your lips.
"Don't be so shy my Y/N, I like you just as much as you like me. Now two things." You nodded at him not believing your luck "Kiss me back and will you be my girlfriend?" You smiled and nodded your head vigorously as he smiled smugly at you "Good." He kissed you again and this time you made sure to kiss back
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I enjoyed it I hope you guys do too! XD