The Seedeater

You was wondering around in the forest just letting your mind wander just trying to get away from the madness that was known as the mansion. You needed a breather and besides you was looking for someone or something depending on the mood he was in. You see you had a crush on Seedeater, which was Jack's 'pet' when he was in his monster form but when he was a human he is his own person.​​​ As of right now you was looking for him knowing that he's in his monster form.
"Seedy!" Oh and you were the only one allowed to call him seedeater without the threat of being eaten alive or mauled to death. You didn't see your best friend/ crush anywhere. However you didn't know that he was right behind you following you not making a sound trying to see how long it takes for you to realize that you are being followed. It didn't take long because you felt the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. You turned around and yelped as you fell backwards. Seedy was directly behind you and he startled you.
"SEEDEATER!" You grabbed your chest where your heart was and pouted at him, as he gave a creaky chuckle that others cringed at but you loved. "You scared the crap out of me!" You huffed as you fell backwards and laid spread eagle on your back in the grass. Seedy crawled next to you and laid down next to you. You sat up and crawled your way up onto his back., Once you was on top, you spread yourself out and your head rested on top of his head.His hair was tickling your nose but once you blew it out of the hair and made a small nest you felt relaxed. These were the moments that you loved. You knew how the others treated seedy, you were the only one besides Eyeless Jack who wasn't scared of him. The others hated him mostly out of fear and not understanding what he was or how he was. You did, and he was shocked that you honestly enjoyed spending time with him even in his monster form. You didn't know that he can change into a human though. So one day when you was looking for him instead of the monster you adored, there was a man there smiling and calling your name. It's safe to say that you freaked out and it took him changing from his monster form back to human form to convince you. You giggled remembering that day causing Seedy to shift and croak questioningly. "It's nothing Seedy, I was just remembering that day I saw your human form for the first time and I freaked out." He sighed as he stood up causing you to slide down off of him. You watched him as he changed into his human form and he sat down next to you pulling you into a hug.
"That day was so irritating and funny at the same time." You giggled as he shook his head, his long hair tickling your face. "You didn't believe nothing I was saying screaming "my seedy will come and get rid of you!". That was so adorably stupid." You blushed as you hid your face in his chest.
"Listen, I wasn't expecting that at all!" He smirked down at you, as he pecked your lips making you blush "What was that for?"
"Because you're so adorable. And I got a question for you." He put his forehead to yours to make sure that you were paying attention. "Will you go out with me?" Your smile almost broke your face. Your answer was by kissing him with more force and he gladly returned the favor.