Dr.Smiley *EDITED*

You're in your room and you were absolutely bored. You counted the specks in the ceiling and once that became mundane you decided to start walking in circles while singing nursery rhymes. Once you got bored of that you put on Chandelier by Sia and you could've swore that you were the 12 year old in the video doing those complicated ass dances and contortionist moves. You started singing and dancing and by the end of the song you heard someone clear your throat. You turned around and dropped to the floor striking a karate pose. You looked up at your window to see Eyeless Jack staring at you shaking his head. You instantly got up from your pose and you flushed red with embarrassment.

"What exactly were you doing?" By the way he was looking at you, you can tell that he was wondering if you lost your sanity.

"Ummm..." You rubbed your neck sheepishly "How much did you see?" He looked at you making you shift "All of it." You blinked owlishly at him as he chuckled at your expression. Then you snapped out of it. "Oh, come on! It wasn't that bad! I was just bored." He full blown laughed making you pout but you grinned at him.

"It was awful." After he calmed down you looked at him curiously.

"What you're doing here anyway?" He gave you an appalled look feigning he was hurt by holding his chest.

"Y/N doesn't want me around? How dare you." You gave him a 'don't you start look' and he held up his hands defensively. "Alright, alright I wanted to know if you wanted to come by the mansion." You looked at him contemplating and you decided what the heck?

"Okay, i'm bored so I might as well."

"Great" He jumped from your window sill not waiting to see if you were coming or not
Time skip to the mansion~

Once you got to the mansion a wave of nostalgia washed over you. You have known the creepypastas for about 3 years already. You stumbled upon them when you went into slendy's forest and surprisingly you wasn't afraid of him which caught him off guard. Soon enough you was introduced and now all the creepypastas like you, even Jeff even though he'll never admit it and deny it from here to high heaven. Anyway there's one creepypasta that catches your eye. He's always in his basement taking care of or 'fixing his patients' and his name is Dr.Smiley. You had refused to be in the same room as him until gradually he would let you watch him and then you guy would idly talk. That fear turned into kindness and that kindness turned into infatuation so now you have a serious crush on him but you doubt that he feels the same. Every time you were around him his smell was intoxicating and his laughter and smile became contagious causing you to fall deeper into unrequited love. Since you were there you decided to go and see him before you left your pessimism rain over your thoughts. You went down the stairs and turned the corner and you saw him cleaning his tools. "Smiley?" He looked up at you and for once he didn't have his surgical mask on. You found him handsome when he greeted you with a smile.

"Hey Y/N" You walked up to him and sat on a stool and just watched him clean his tools. He noticed you watching him and even though you couldn't see it he had a pink hue on his cheeks. Once he finished he turned to you and leaned against the wall beside you. "So what brings you here Y/N?"

"Oh nothing much, I was bored and E.J. came by and asked me if I want to come and I was like 'Why not?' you know." He just nodded and then there was a comfortable silence between you two. You started daydreaming not noticing that Smiley was talking to you.

"Hello, any one home?" He tapped your forehead. you snapped out of your trance.

"What'd you said?" He chuckled as your cheeks turned pink.

"Your cute when you're confused." This made you blush as you looked at him and he stared at you never looking away.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome Y/N" You two stared at each other and slowly you two brought your heads together eyes never leaving each other's never wanting to break the trance until your lips connected with each other. It was a sweet kiss and his lips were soft so you allowed your eyes to close after a few seconds you two broke apart. "I love you Y/N, and I have for a very long time."

You looked up at him refusing to wake up from this dream giving him a soft smile. "I love you too Smiley." You two smiled at each other as you kissed again hardly believing the soft sparks amongst each other
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 6/4/19