Dark Link x reader x Ben Drowned *EDITED*

I'm usually seen relaxing on the couch with my friends and their not the usual bunch. Some of them prefer to use knives to carve intricate designs into their victims, some use instruments to operate on them retrieving their internal organs for research purposes while they are still alive, some even need to eat so they'll take without asking and leave you to slowly bleed or asphyxiate on your own blood or if they are feeling sweet just drive them to insanity. They are amazing people also called the Creepypasta's. There's no way they aren't known how else can you explain the numerous murders? Now if you don't know them at all then you have some serious research to do or find out first hand your choice. I bet you're wondering how why I'm here? Maybe I'm just as crazy as them who knows. Well honestly I met Slenderman when I was in the forest to escape reality and I got lost in the sound of nature while reading a James Patterson book. He spotted me and mistaken me for one of his victims at first but when he took a good look at me he was intrigued apparently since i'm in the mansion hanging with everyone. Anyway, they liked me enough to not want to kill me let alone in my sleep so that should have rang a bell about my mental state but I never gave it too much thought. At the moment I'm in the living area playing video games with Ben. Dark Link, Eyeless Jack and Jeff were on the ground watching us play. Oh, did I mention that all four of them have a crush on me. I admit that I had a crush on both Eyeless Jack and Jeff but it went away after about 2 weeks. Now I have a crush on the other two and surprisingly it developed into love, but no one has to know.Eh, back to the game. I was losing...horribly due to lack of focus. I tried my best but of course I ended up last and I saw red.

"YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! THIS IS LIKE THE 14TH FREAKING TIME! HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU BEATING ME SO MANY TIMES! IT'S NOT FAIR!" Ben was laughing at you.

"Easy, you just suck at this game." I looked at him indignantly

"I resent that!"He chuckled and then smirked

"You can resent it all you want, that doesn't change the fact that you suck!" I looked at him angry but I couldn't help the playful smirk that came to my face. This is one of the reason's why I fell for him.

"I don't like you." I got up and stretched. "You guys want anything to drink." They shook their heads no. "Suit yourselves." I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I got a (favorite drink) and went back to the living room. I sat down next to Ben and leaned against him just for the heck of it. He wrapped an arm around me as he continued to play the game. I didn't see nothing wrong with the position, but apparently the other 3 guys did. They were glaring daggers at Ben and if looks can kill Ben will be dead. Ben must have felt it because he turned around.

"The hell y'all looking at me like that for." They didn't answer but Jeff and Eyeless Jack left. You looked at them and sighed.
"What was that all about?"

"I can't tell you because I don't know." You guys sat in silence and you felt his arm go a little lower until it was around your waist. I felt myself unwillingly blush and that's when I heard Dark Link growl behind me increasing the red hue. I turned to see Dark sitting next to me to wrap his arm around me as he glared at Ben challenging him with his eyes.

"She is mine."

"No she's not she's mine." They continued to argue over while pulling me side to side. I got peeved to no end and I let them both get an earful

"I AM NOT NO TOY THAT YOU PULL AROUND! ALRIGHT I GET IT YOU BOTH LOVE ME BUT CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST SHARE!!"

They flinched at your tone and then looked at you confused.

"What?" They said in unison.I looked at both of them blinking realizing what I just admitted. I wanted to crawl into a hole but there was no way I can deny it now.

"I know you two love me. I love you both also, and i was praying that y'all will be able to be my lovers?" I was slightly scared to look at them but at the same time I wanted to cringe because that sounded so bad. After 2 minutes I built the courage to look up at them and to my pleasure they both were smirking at me.

"You know, that doesn't sound like a bad idea." Link said.

"I have to agree with him on that." Ben said.

"You belong to us and only us." Link said as he kissed you on the cheek. Ben nodded in agreement as he kissed your other cheek. I blushed but mentally face palmed knowing I was going to be in for a hell of a ride now

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me ideas also, of which creepypastas you guys want! :)