Hobo Heart

You remember when you first met him, you was all types of scared and fascinated by him and you had every right to be honestly. At the time, when you was a newly turned creepypasta (You can have whatever hair color, eye color, attire, weapons, powers, and whatever background story you want, this is a x reader story for a reason) you didn't know anyone really and the only person you trusted was Slenderman. He introduced you to his proxies Ticci Toby, Hoodie, Masky and Kate the Chaser and you liked them very much. You gradually got to know the other creepypastas and learned to see them as friends and family. Of course there were a few you rather not be around cause their too weird and crazy for you. One day you was walking in the woods when you heard screams. You followed the screams to see who caused that person to scream. You thought it was Rake, Smile Dog, Seedeater or even Jeff himself. They like to go to the woods and take care of victims that Slendy doesn't get to himself. When you got there, you saw a guy on the floor surrounded in blood, with a gaping hole in his chest. You glanced up and that's when you saw him. He had the guy's heart in his hand that was still beating and put it into his own chest. Then with steady hands began to sew his own chest entrapping the heart inside. You was fascinated because you have never seen a creepypasta like him before. It looked like he drew on a skeleton onto his grey-ish skin but on closer inspection you saw that was his skin. He had silver, white looking hair. He must've realized he was being watched because he looked up from his handy work. That's when you gasped and your eyes widen slightly, he had the bluest eyes you have ever seen! You felt like he was looking right into your soul and you unconsciously took a step back. He studied you for a few seconds before looking back down and finishing. After he finished, he sprouted wings and took off into the sky. You looked up and then back down at the body just staring for a few seconds. You sighed and turned around only to scream bloody murder and jump ten feet in the air. The same guy you was watching was standing a couple of feet behind you scrutinizing you coldly. You gulped a little.
"You scared the shit out of me." He continued staring at you
"That was the whole point." You looked left then right nervously getting uncomfortable under his stare
"W-Well, why are you standing there?" You cursed your stutter
"Why were you watching me?" His voice was stone cold
"Ummm... I never seen a creepypasta like you before I was just fascinated really." He looked at you to see if you were lying
"You never heard of me before?" You shook your head as he grunted "I'm Hobo Heart. What's yours newbie?" You decided against asking him how he knew you was new.
"I'm Y/N (or you can use creepypasta killer name)." He nodded as he turned from you and stretched his wings
"See you around." He took off leaving you dumbfounded. That was a year ago and you two have gotten closer and are joined at the hip. In fact your sitting with him right now under a tree the both of you covered in blood. You both just went killing and he took the girl's heart as you took pleasure in killing her partner. You were leaning against him as he had an arm wrapped around you comfortably.
"How long until you have to go get another heart?" He looked at you as he answered
"About 2 or 3 days." You nodded as he pulled you into his lap and you snuggled into his chest. The silence was comfortable"Can I ask you something?"
"Anything."
"Will you go out with me?" You looked at him to see if he was joking and he was deathly serious
"Yes I will." He smiled at you as he pecked your lips
"Good. I'm going to give you my heart and you better protect it." You tightened your hold around him
"I wouldn't think of doing anything else."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I felt like he wouldn't be the type to beat around the bush and just get straight to the point
Enjoy my lovely readers~ XD