Hungover

INCLUDES FOUL LANGUAGE
NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS
REFERENCE TO DRINKING
REFERENCE TO SEX
SMUT (not explicit)
YOUR POINT OF VIEW

"Ah fuck."

"And good morning to you too. Slept well?"

"Yeah, but I woke up with a pounding headache. Shit. How much did a drink last night?"

"According to Gin, a lot."

"I hold Blaise personally responsible."

"Why?"

"He promised he wouldn't let me drink too much. Anyway, was I a handful last night? Sorry you got stuck with me."

"What? No! Of course n-"

"You don't have to lie to make me feel less guilty Draco."

"Yes. Yes you were such a handful."

"What time did we get back last night?"

"Erm- three in the morning? Which reminds me, you got an owl last night from the Ministry."

"Well what'd it say?"

"How would I know?"

"Draco, Love, the only thing you can't control other than keeping your pants on when I get dressed up, is keeping your nose out of other people's business."

"Do you think you're funny?"

"I think I'm hilarious. Don't you?"

"Yes but the point is-"

"Draco I'm really not in the mood of changing the topic today, I have a pounding headache, my feet hurt, and I slept with my makeup on. So let's just get to the point as the crow flies. Okay Love?"

"Erm- yeah, sorry. Here's your tea by the way. Chamomile with lavender. Just how you like it."

"Why thank you Draco, so nice to have tea in bed- now GET TO THE FUCKING POINT!"

"Okay! Erm- the minister found out about all those erm- werewolves."

"Fuck."

"He does say, that he's willing to erm- let you off with only a 100 galleon fee."

"Fuck."

"Yes, well it's better than a life sentence in Azkaban."

"No, not that. The minister doesn't exactly like me. There has to be a catch."

"Yes, actually, there is."

"I knew it. Minister only favours Harry."

"He's only going to let you off easy if you agree to take place as co-head of aurors along with... Harry Potter. And,"

"THERE'S MORE?"

"Yes. He also wants you to join the order of the Phoenix."

"Shit. A job that I don't need to apply for? I'll take that. Wait why does he want me as co-head of aurors and as a member of the order?"

"He said he was 'impressed at your use of magic and non-magic fighting alike, and thinks you would make an excellent addition to the team."

"Write him back and tell him I accept, but I'll only start after the weeks left of Hogwarts."

"Okay................................done."

"Draco?"

"Yes Darling?"

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now let's go to the common room. I'm sure Gin's beyond excited to tell you what you did at the bar."

"Oh no. Is it bad?"

"It's pretty bad. Lets go."

"Ugh. This is payback from the sex joke isn't it."

"That's right. Now off we go to publicly humiliate you!"

"Remind me why I'm going to marry you again?"

"Hmm I don't know... are you sure you thought this through?"

"Asshole, don't turn this around."

"Okay bitch lets go."

             I rolled my eyes at Draco and he smiled back. God this man was cute... usually... the man can shapeshift. I felt my mouth turn into a grin as I got an idea.

"Hey Draco, you know what sounds more fun than going to talk to everyone about last night...?"

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"I mean, you're not using sex as an excuse to not be humiliated."

             "What excuse? I just want to..." I trailed off as I ran my fingertips gently along his collarbones. Draco shuddered and scrunched up his face.

"Fuck Y/N... NO NO NO OH MY GOD NO STOP TRYING TO SEDUCE ME!"

"Is it working?"

"..."

"I take silence as a yes."

"Let's go! It won't be too bad!"

"Oh yeah, because drinking competitions with Blaise always end normally. Lets not forget that time I thought I had a FROG IN MY THROAT! You guys made fun of me for months."

             Draco made a low whining sound before sighing.

"Fine. Lets stay up here."

"Awww are you sad that you didn't get payback?"

"No, because if we stay up here that means I can get some real payback."

"Huh? I'm confus- oh. OH. Erm- please use muffliato this time."

             "I will, don't worry." Draco mumbled as he pulled me into a kiss while pinning me up against the wall. He took out his wand and quickly whispered "muffliato".

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

"Oh hey gu-"

"fuck."

"PUT ON SOME DAMN CLOTHES YOU ABSOLUTE SLUTS."

"Sorry Blaise!"

"Draco I don't think we should finish erm- now."

"DRACO! I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH FUCKING LIVE PORN ESPECIALLY AS A GAY MAN!"

"Draco!"

"Can you please- ugh- leave and we'll come out when we're done?"

"OH GOD YES! PANSY? WHERE DO YOU KEEP THE BLEACH?"

"In the laundry room. Do me a load too please."

"It's for my eyes."

"Why? DAMN GIRL GET INTO IT-"

"CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR PANSY!"

"Sorry Y/N!"

"Draco! Why didn't you lock the door?"

"I did! Did you forget about alohamora?"

AUTHORS NOTE

Uh- hah- I know my comment section gonna be FLOODED