The room behind the stage

YOUR POINT OF VIEW
NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS

The next day I woke up feeling much better than I had yesterday. Yes, Malfoy was just playing tricks on me with the potion and all, but at least now I can live with the peace of mind knowing that I don't have to feel guilty about hating Malfoy. Today was Sunday. We had extra curricular activities like quidditch practice,  choir, and more. Hermione and I took choir together on Sundays while Harry went to quidditch, and Ron was- and I quote "too busy being lazy". I slapped on a cropped light blue sweatshirt, jeans, and Vans.
Hermione and I headed down to the main hall to eat breakfast.

There was a crowd around the big goblet. I run up and pushed through the crowd. It was Fred and George. They've done a spell to trick the age line into thinking that they were older. "No. Don't do it. Dumbledore put an age line! You'll be thrown back." Said Hermione. "Oh Hermione. You underestimate us!" Says Fred.  "Bottoms up Fred." Said George they linked arms and downed a small potion. They carefully stepped inside the circle. We all whooped and clapped except for Hermione. They dropped their name into the Goblet. They whole school was clapping. I looked over to Hermione, and she was smirking. Scary, that one was. All of a sudden, Fred and George were flung out and beards were placed on their faces. Then the goblet coughed out their names.

Dumbledore stormed in, and removed their beards. "Blimey George. We age greatly."said Fred. Fred and George ended up getting detention from McGonagall.

After about an hour of choir (which was incredibly boring), Hermione and I went down to the Quidditch Field. In half an hour, Slytherin and Hufflepuff were having a match. I brought my binoculars and Hermione, Harry, Ron and I all snagged a seat right in the front. Soon, the seats started to fill up. It was raining, so by the time the match started, we were soaked. My Y/H/C was now darkened from the rain, and my shoes were all squishy. Hermione ended up going back to the common room she was scared that she was going to catch a cold. "I hope Hufflepuff wins". Said Ron. "Well I doubt that's going to happen." I said. The Slytherin team was full of aggressive people who had the newest brooms. No doubt that Hufflepuff would stand a chance up against them.

Within about 10 minutes, the seeker had caught the snitch. Whoever he was, he had amazing speed and agility, and he had brown hair, darkened by the rain. "Harry? Who's the Slytherin seeker? He's amazing!" I asked. "You're kidding right Y/N?" "Why?" "That's Malfoy." He said. Oh lord. How could I have not known this. We all went back to the Gryffindor common room to get showered and changed. At dinner, Dumbledore would be announcing the chosen competitors, and no one wanted to miss it.

Once we had gotten changed, we put on our hogwarts uniform and robes. We made our way down to the Great Hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table. Once everyone had settled, Dumbledore made his way to the podium next to the goblet. "FROM DURMSTRANG" Dumbledore boomed. The usual blue fire turned red as a small paper fell out. "VICTOR KRUM!" Everyone from Durmstrang stomped their feet in excitement. Obviously Krum was chosen. "FROM BEUXBATTONS" yelled Dumbledore. The fire once again turned red as a small neatly folded piece of paper jumped out. "FLUER DELACOUR!" Small polite golf claps escaped the students and the headmistress. The fire turned blue again as Dumbledore said "FROM HOGWARTS" the fire turned red and sparks escaped as yet another piece of paper flew out. "CEDRIC DIGGORY".

The great hall erupted with cheers as the three champions made their way to the small room behind the stage. "WE HAVE OUR THREE COMPETITORS" boomed Dumbledore. All of a sudden, the fire turned red once more as two pieces of paper pranced out. Dumbledore caught them and read in a low voice "Harry Potter and Y/N." the Great hall was filled with gasps. We were too young. I started to panic as my eyes teared up. I could die in this tournament. "HARRY POTTER AND Y/N" he yelled again. We rushed up into the room.

"Professor, there has to be some mistake. I never put my name in the goblet" I said quietly. "DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME INTO THE GOBLET" he shouted "no sir." I squeaked. "No." Harry said. "But Albus what do we do?" Asked McGonagall. "I suppose we'll have to let them play." He responded.

DRACO'S POINT OF VIEW

I went down to quidditch practice before the match later today even though we didn't need practice. We were playing bloody Hufflepuff. It started raining as I saw the seats filling in with watchers. Right before the match started I could feel Y/L/N watching me. "Better win this quick" I thought. I had caught the snitch within only 10 minutes. I could feel Y/L/N admiring me, not knowing who I was. I got showered and changed into my Slytherin robes to see who will be competing this year.

It was Diggory, Krum, and Delacour. Then two more papers flew out. "Harry Potter" said Dumbledore. I sneered. "Just entering for more fame I'm assuming Pottah." I said to my friends. "And Y/N." said Dumbledore. "Well that's ridiculous. She could die." I thought. I had always wished ill upon princess, but I never wanted her to die. "HARRY POTTER AND Y/N" Dumbledore yelled. I could see
Y/L/N clearly shaking as they made their way to the room behind the stage.