Never Stop

INCLUDES FOUL LANGUAGE
NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS
FOUR MONTHS LATER
YOUR POINT OF VIEW

             I had been training the rest of DA, while Harry goes on these dangerous missions with Dumbledore. All I knew was that it was highly classified. DA wasn't looking too sharp. Sure, maybe a good 10 or so of us were stronger and ready to fight, but the rest of them, not so much. Some Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws weren't interested in using physical fighting to overcome obstacles. A good percentage of them were yelling about comprising with the attacker or some dumb shit like that. All of our Gryffindor members stayed, most of our Hufflepuffs stayed because they believed the reason behind fighting was valid, and a good number of Ravenclaw members left.

             Draco had been dealing with a lot lately. He was getting closer and closer to mending the cabinet, but the closer he got, the more he was hurt. He would cry himself to sleep every night from the excruciating pain of the dark mark. He said it felt like someone was stabbing his arm and carving the tattoo into his arm. He also took a hit to his emotions. He was rarely happy now. Even when it was just the two of us, he would get frustrated easily, not feel like doing anything, or sometimes just plain out angry and sad. It was all understandable. He was stressed. I keep trying to remind him that once the war between the two sides is over, we can be happy again. I don't think he believes me. He dismisses the thought like a housefly, shoving it farther away.

             "Y/N!" Shouted Draco. He came rushing into the room, face full of sweat. "Hey Love. What's going on? I was just asleep." I asked. "Y/N, you have to go. Deatheaters are coming tonight, take as many students with you and go deep into the forest. Bring Fang and your knives for protection." He ordered. "What?" I asked, overwhelmed by the suddenness of it all. "Just go!" He yelled before running out of the dorm.

             I threw on a black shirt, black pants, and a black leather jacket. I needed to wear something I wouldn't trip in, so wearing a cloak would be stupid. Plus, wearing black in the dead of night is a great camouflage. I grabbed my knives, my wand, and sent out a DA signal through the coins that Hermione had crafted. When called for, the coins would heat up and buzz, sending the location of the caller. She really was a genius. I ran out of the school and into the woods. And looked back at the castle. No. A bright green dark mark appeared in the sky.

             The next morning, Draco met me at the forest. He was in tears, and had obviously stayed up all night. "Erm- it's safe to go back in the castle now." He announced to all of the DA members. I looked into his eyes and felt all of his pain. I don't even know why, but I started crying. "Draco." I breathed as I ran to him and hugged him tightly. I pulled away and cupped his face, wiping away his tears as they streamed down. "I couldn't do it. I didn't kill him. Then I watched Snape murder him right in front of me. I watched Dumbledore die." He said between sobs. "I could've done something. I should've stopped Sna-"

             "Shh. You didn't do anything wrong." I said. He looked up and met my eyes. "You did everything that you could." He shook his head and kissed me. He pulled away for a moment, pressing our foreheads together. "You've always been so good to me Princess." He said shakily. "Come on. Lets go rest. You need it." I said.

DRACOS POINT OF VIEW

We walked back to the castle and up into my dorm. I took off my jacket and hung it over a chair. I got in bed, waiting for Y/N to join me. "Rest well." She said, walking out the door. "Wait. Stay with me." I said quietly. She stopped in her footsteps and turned around. She took off her shoes and got under the covers with me. I wanted to cry, but I held it in. "It's okay. Let it out." She said. And so I did. "Draco, I love you. Okay? You didn't do anything wrong."

"But I let it happen."

"You didn't let anything happen! No matter if you stopped Snape or not, Dumbledore would still be dead! The other deatheaters would've killed him anyway. But now Dumbledore is dead and we're all in grave danger."

"Is there anything I can do to help? I still have to be a deatheater until this long war is over, but if there's anything I can do to help in the backgrounds, I'd like to."

"What if you spied on Voldemort and the deatheaters for us? Informed DA about any news and upcoming attacks so we can prepare ourselves?"

"Yes. I- I can do that. I want to."

I looked up to him and smiled sympathetically. "Draco, I don't know how you're feeling right now, and I'm not going to pretend I do. But I do think I know what you're feeling. You know you don't owe him anything. Right? Dumbledore?" I asked. "I know. I just can't help but feeling guilty about it. And I've been quiet for way too long. I need to do something. Anything." He said, another year rolling down his cheek. "You let me in." I said softly. He wiped the tear away. "Pardon?" He asked. "You just put up these walls, and you finally let me in. I knew you were breaking them down, but you finally let me in." I answered.

"I don't understand." He said. "You're not afraid to be vulnerable around me anymore." I replied. He thought about it for a while then nodded. "God Y/N. You're right. What've you done to me?" He asked. I half smiled. "A joke?" I asked. "No. You do things to me." He answered. "I'm sorry then." I said. "Never stop."

AUTHORS NOTE

BITCH- I THOUGHT ONLY LIKE 5 PEOPLE WOULD READ MY STORY- NOT FUCKING THOUSANDS- ITS YOUR OWN FAULT YOU'RE CRYING 😭 ❤️ but fr thanks for reading- ily guys