The Yule ball part 1

NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS 
BLOOD WARNING
YOUR POINT OF VIEW

            I woke up Monday morning very excited. The Yule ball was now only 6 days away! Hermione and I were going dress shopping today since today was a student holiday. I slipped on a dark red V-neck tanktop, and some black jean shorts, and went to breakfast. I sat next to Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "Hey guys!" I said. I saw Ron looking very embarrassed. "Bloody hell Ron, what's wrong with you?" I asked. "He asked Fleur to the ball." Said Hermione. "And she said no?" I asked. "Yea." Said Harry. "Oh! That reminds me! Did you ask Cho to the Yule ball yet?" I said. "Erm- yeah, but she's going with someone else." "Oh Harry I'm so sorry."

            "Well Hermy, you ready to go?" I asked. "Yeah! Just let me get my purse and I'll meet you at the gates." I went down to the Hogwarts gates, waiting for Hermione. When she caught up, we went to Gladrags Wizardwear in Hogsmead. Immediately, Hermione saw a beautiful pink layered dress in the window of the shop, and she fell head over heels for it. "Erm- hey Hermy? Who are you going with anyway?" I asked. "Well, don't tell Harry or Ron, but Krum asked me!" She said excitedly. I squealed and said "oh Mione! I'm so happy for you!" As soon as we got in, Hermione went back to the fitting rooms to try on the pink dress. She looked amazing in it.

            "Oh Hermione! That dress is stunning on you!" I said. "Thanks Y/N!" She said beaming. After about an hour of looking in the shop, I found an elegant black ballroom dress with a leg slit, spaghetti straps, and a V neck. I tried it on, and it was a perfect fit. It hugged my waist and brought out my Y/E/C eyes. My hair fell gracefully onto the bare back. I put on some silver high heels and stepped out. "Y/N! You look like a princess!" Hermione said. Jokingly, I found a silver tiara embedded with small diamonds, and placed it on my head. I looked in the mirror and realized "this is the dress." We payed for everything and left feeling more excited than ever.

THIS IS YOUR DRESS

THIS IS YOUR DRESS

               The. Next few days went by as a blur. Finally, it was the day of the Ball. It was now 9:00pm, and Hermione and I were in our dorms getting ready. I put on some brown eyeshadow, eyeliner, false eyelashes, nude lipstick, highlighter, and blush. I slipped into my dress, and went to go do my hair. I curled up my hair neatly, and put on my silver shoes, diamond tear shaped hanging earrings, the diamond tiara, and a diamond necklace. I stared at myself in the mirror. "Who would've thought that the Slytherin princess would turn into the Gryffindor empress?" I thought. Something was missing. I took the rose that Cedric had given me on our first date, and stuck it behind my ear. Surprisingly, the flower was still fresh!

             Then I heard a knock at the door. It was Cedric. I got butterflies. I opened the door, and saw him. He was dressed in black and white dress robes with a bow tie. I looked him up and down, bit my lip, and smiled at him. He turned red, and it was obvious that he was nervous. "Uh Y/N you look amazing!" He said. "So it would appear that Mr. Diggory is nervous!" I said chuckling. "Uh I- I'm not." He said flustered. "Too bad." I said. I pulled him in close to me, and tilted my head, about to kiss him. I saw him close his eyes and do the same. I paused, and instead of kissing him, I whispered "it's cute when your nervous." I pulled away and smirked. It was fun teasing him. "Oh and Cedric, how come the rose is still so fresh?" I asked. He smiled and said "I enchanted it so that the rose will stay fresh so long as you love me."

           I blushed and said "shall we be going then? I'm just going to come late. I don't want to dance alone on the floor. It's too embarrassing." "Alright." He smiled, and went alone for the first 10 minutes of the dance. I then made my way down the stairs, trying not to make a scene. I walked down trying not to trip on my dress, and saw all of the boys stop and stare at me. I flushed pink, and smiled, as I saw Cedric with his hand extended for me to take it. I met him at the bottom of the stairs and took his hand as we went to dance. "Why is everyone staring?" I whispered to him. "It's because you're pretty." He responded. I looked up, pulled his neck down, and started kissing him. We were in the middle of a room full of people, but he made me feel like we were the only people in the world. Then we were interrupted, and I heard a small voice say "Cedric?"

           I looked over and saw Cho Chang standing there holding two drinks. "Cedric? What's going on?" She said. "What's going on is I was kissing my lovely boyfriend." I said.
"Y/N, I think you're confused. Cedric asked me to the dance." She said. "No, Cedric asked ME to the dance." I said.

              I looked back at Cedric and realized what had happened. "Ced?" I said with a look of disgust on my face. He looked up, and I looked into his green grey eyes, trying to understand. I felt tears fill up in my eyes. I felt my heart snap in two. I took the rose out of my hair slowly and calmly. I looked down at it and stared. It crumbled into a brown colour, and its petals dried up. The flower had died. I handed him the dead flower calmly, and he took it. He looked up at me again, asking with his eyes for pity.

         I felt tears streaming down my face, and at the same time, I felt my gaze go cold. It stared at him directly. I took a step forward, and slapped him as hard as I could. I felt my nails scratch into his skin but I didn't care. I saw the area where I had slapped him go red, and the scratch marks start to bleed. But I didn't care. "I hope your happy." I said quietly. "I HOPE YOU CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THAT YOU HURT TWO GIRLS WHO LOVED YOU!" I yelled so the whole school could hear. I heard the music stop but I wasn't even embarrassed. I just wanted the whole school to know what he did. "GOD- I HOPE YOU'RE SATISFIED!" I felt more and more tears streaming down my face. "Cho, I know this isn't your fault." I said looking down. "You can have him." I said. "Diggory, we're done." I said. "Y/N..." he started to say, trying to reason. He tried to get eye contact and put his hand on my shoulder. "WE'RE NOT ON A FIRST NAME BASIS ANYMORE SO DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME AND NEVER LOOK AT ME IN THE EYES AGAIN!" I yelled at him. He took off his hand immediately and looked down. I could tell he was holding back tears. I wanted to hurt him, but I was in too much pain now. I ran out of the ballroom and ran up to the astronomy tower.

OOOOHHHHH ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER (sorry about that). Part two is posted tomorrow. Anyway I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. This has the most amount of drama packed into one chapter, so that was difficult to pack in. Baiiii! ❤️❤️