Boot

NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS
INCLUDES FOUL LANGUAGE
SOME MILD VIOLENCE
YOUR POINT OF VIEW

Three o' clocked was right around the corner. I walked closer to the room of requirements, adjusting my leather jacket. I WAS joking about the bow and arrow and the boxing gloves. The knives on the other hand, well, needless to say, I've started carrying them around with me at all times. Dumbledore said that being the heir of Slytherin would make me a common target for undercover assassins or people who want the Slytherin blood gone.

Maybe it was dumb of me to wear my black high heel combat boots to a fitness tryout. Whatever. It completed my outfit, plus, I never trip.

I entered the room of requirements and saw the rest of DA. "Ah. Now that Y/N's here, we can begin. Everyone find a duelling partner. Fight until one forfeits, or someone gets knocked out. Looser of the match sit down, and winners find new partners. And NO WEAPONS! I'm looking at you Y/N." said Harry. I flushed from slight embarrassment of everyone staring at me. "Any questions?" Harry asked. Everyone shook their head no. "Alright. Start."

             I was walking around, looking for a partner when I felt a tap on the back. "Hi Y/N!" Said Luna cheerfully. "Got a partner?" She asked. "Erm- no." I replied. "I think we're supposed to fight now, even though I think fighting is never the answer. I don't understand why people enjoy hurting other people! I just think if everyone got along peacefu-" I punched her with half strength in the stomach. I really didn't want to hurt her bad. "Sorry Luna." I said. "Oh it's quite all right. But seeing as I'm now on the floor and not fighting back, I think you've won that one." She said. Well, if she wasn't going to fight anyone, she could always outwit them I guess.

             I moved on and found Ron. "Alright Ron, hit me as hard as you can." I said. He smirked. "Alright then." He said. He threw a fast punch at my face. It was all too easy. From the stance he was in, I could easily take his punch and use his force to my advantage. I quickly leaned to one side, grabbed onto his arm, and flipped him over my back, earning a satisfying "umph" when he hit the floor.

"Go again?"

"No, I think I'd rather just stay down here, thanks."

             Half an hour later, I had gone through many people, including Harry and Ginny who were easily two of the strongest contenders. Soon, I was one of the last two standing. In front of me, was Terry Boot. Notorious for bullying small Ravenclaw students s he was much larger than me, and it didn't look a fair fight at all. Looks can be deceiving. I got in a boxing stance, ready to take him on. Adrenaline rushed through my veins, and I felt like I was on a sugar rush. "Oh come on. You would let a Slytherin heir, take control of DA? I mean, she's probably working for You-Know- Who." Boot said.

             "You can trust her, Terry." Harry said defensively. "Oh! And what about the fact that she's a girl? Girls can't fight! They will always be beaten." He said laughing. I started laughing too. I don't know why. I must've looked crazy to everyone. I lunged forward and threw a punch, which hit him in the jaw. "FUCK! You're going to regret that." He said. He started throwing punches, all of which I dodged easily. He suddenly grabbed my wrists, and aimed to punch me. I could do two things. One, tap out and let him win. Two, do the stupid and reckless thing and keep fighting. So I did. In a fragment of a second, I lifted my arms up, and yanked them down to my sides, releasing myself from his grip. I squatted down and supported myself with my hands, and kicked the back of his knees, making him collapse onto the floor.

             "And we have our new coach!" Shouted Harry. People started cheering, completely ignoring the fact that I beat half of them up, less than an hour ago. "Hey Y/N! Show us your knife throwing!" Shouted Dean. I laughed at the comment, but actually considered it. "How about we- don't," said Harry. I rolled my eyes at his protest.

DRACOS POINT OF VIEW

             "So you know Terry Boot?" Asked Blaise.

"Yes, and why do you always come to gossip when I'm doing potions assignments?"

"Well word around Hogwarts is, is that Y/N got in a fight with the poor guy."

"What? Is she okay?"

"I don't know."

             Blaise was obviously loving this, but i, on the other hand, was very concerned. The man was twice her size and could squash her like a bug if he merely sat on her accidentally.

Without thinking, I walked into Pansy's room. "Y/N? Are you here?" I asked, opening the door. I looked over and saw her sitting on Pansy's bed. Her lip was bleeding slightly, and she had a small bruise on her forehead. "I'll- leave you two alone." Pansy said, before leaving the room and shutting the door behind her. I rushed over to her and pulled out my wand. "Episky." I said. I found a box of tissues and wiped away the access blood. "You could've killed yourself." I said, focusing my attention on the blood that I was wiping to avoid her eyes. She chuckled. "I had it under control. Besides, I won." She said.

"Draco..." she said. God. It's been ages since I've heard her say my name. "Mmm?" I asked, finally putting down the tissue. "Do you miss me?" She asked. She lightly touched my hand. My breath hitched. "I-" she cupped my cheeks and smashed her lips against mine. So many thoughts were going through my head at that moment. But for now, I just wanted to have this moment.

AUTHORS NOTE

Awe shittt- ALSO- there are 40k freaking reads on this book! Thank you guys so much! BUT, there are only a total of 1k likes for this book, which means that only about 1 in 40 people who are reading like the episodes. Just a friendly reminder to pleaseeeeeee like it up if you enjoyed it!