March

Y/N's POV:

The school year is coming to a close and there is only 1 week of school left. Mirio, Nejire, and I all celebrated Tamaki's birthday about 2 weeks earlier. I'm sitting in class right now waiting for the results of our tests to be handed out. When the teacher gave me my papers, I was shocked to find that I somehow managed to score full marks in all of them. Most of the other students in the class did pretty well and were all excited to be going to university. Everyone but me was looking forward to going to university where they will complete the second last step in becoming an official pro hero. I on the other hand was not looking forward to going to the other side of the world. 

My father wanted me to go to America and study business. I told my friends, they were a bit sad since I won't be there with them. Tamaki hugged me and promised that he would be free for me no matter what.

The final day of high school rolled around in a flash. All the third years walked into the hall where the graduation ceremony was being held. Every one of us was wearing long black robes and graduation hats on the top of our heads. We sat at the front, with our parents sitting behind us. Principle Nezu called each student out one by one. As we walked up there on the stage, you could easily see how excited we all were to graduate and get out to the real world. "And finally, Y/N!" I was the last student to receive my certificate, "For someone who just joined this year, you are one of the finest heroes that U.A has produced." Nezu smiles.

I take my certificate and bow to Nezu and walk back down to my seat. "And that concludes the school year!" Nezu shouts. All the students sitting down cheered with joy and started hugging their friends and family. The parents started clapping and went to go find their child. "We can finally move out of here!" one of the students yell. We all run towards our dorms and quickly pack everything. After pushing the last suitcase into the hallway, I take one last look at the empty room and smile before leaving the dorm for good.

Tamaki waited for me outside with his and my parents and his luggage. Our parents were talking to each other, while Tamaki approached me and leaned down and whispers, "Let's go to a cafe," he takes my hand and walks off. My dad notices and nods his head. 

"Since you're going away, I want you to promise me that you'll text or call me every day, telling me what is going on," I stretch out my hand and place it on his head making it messy. I laugh and nod. "Let's go to my house. There are a few more things I want to pack!" I drag him with me to my house. We walk to my room and close the door behind us. I walk towards my wardrobe opening it and lay a suitcase and start packing random things.

Out of nowhere, Tamaki lifts me and bites my neck once and then kisses me. "Your mine only." he tackles me onto my bed and starts tickling me. We ended up talking about random things for a few hours until it was now dark outside. "Shoot! My flight will be leaving in 3 hours! I need to go." I drag Tamaki along with me so he could drive me to the airport. "Look after my car for me, would you? Sell it if you want!" I hand him the keys. I gave everything to him. "Wait!" he called out. He ran up to me and threw a hoodie on my head. "Here, you can keep this!" I smile and immediately put on his hoodie and I make my way to the entrance. Once again, he grabs me and gives me a kiss again. "Bye," he waves and watches me wave back and continue walking. The luggage I left with my dad should already be on its way to America.

 I suddenly remember the gift Sakura gave me and dug it out of the suitcase that was with me. I opened it carefully and with caution. With a big smile, I look inside. It was a book with all of our memories of when we were children. Out of nowhere, Nejire almost tackles me to the ground crying. Mirio runs up to me and helps me up. "Sorry about her, I tried to hold her back," he laughs. I laugh with him and help Nejire up. She grabbed me into a tight hug.

"See you next year Y/N! Make sure to come in your break!" she cries. "Make sure not to give up when you're lost again! I won't be there to show you the class." Mirio laughs. We all started laughing at the memory. "I'm sure you'll have to do it again at some point in the future," I joke. I wave goodbye and finally make my way through the gates.

I head over to the place where we board our luggage when I hear Sakura's voice from behind me. "Hey Y/N..." her voice was filled with guilt as she stood there holding the queue. "You're going to America?" She hesitantly nods as she grabs her ticket after giving her luggage to the person collecting and giving tickets. I put my arm around her, and cheerfully shout, "Let's go together!" An awkward nervous smile appears as she nods her head.