Part 63

Y/N's POV:

As soon as I opened my mouth again, the door flies open and a big figure comes towards us. "Hellooooo~," a female voice said. "You can have Tamaki now, I already got enough blood." We both look up to see Toga leaning on the boxes and blushing. "Deku! It's been so long!" she shouted. Dabi walked in holding Tamaki by the collar and threw him at me. Tamaki looked pale as if all of his blood was drained. Toga lifted one of the needles that she uses to drain blood from people.

"We only took a little!" Inside was filled with Tamaki's blood. "He has a strong quirk that we could use. And at least we didn't take away his quirk." Dabi smirked. He looked the same as last time, but a bit taller. They both walk out and lock the door behind them leaving all three of us in the dark. "Y/N, we need to get Tamaki to the hospital right now!" he yelled. I look around for a possible exit and find a small window with the moon shining slightly through it. "I'll use my quirk to get you guys up there, wait for me once you're out safely." After I get both of them out, I try to go through, to meet some pros outside. "Is everyone okay?" one of them asks. I nod and we just go to the nearest hospital.

"That was weird. This mustn't be all that's left..." I think to myself. The doctor comes out and tells me that Tamaki will just need some rest. "He'll need plenty of rest and take a few weeks off from work. He will though need to stay in the hospital for 3 weeks. You may now see him, he is awake but a bit tired." The doctor lets me in and closes the door behind me.

Tamaki's POV:
I'm laying in bed just staring at the wall trying to remember what had happened. My eyes diverted towards the door which opened to show Y/N walking in. "Hi babe," she gives me a soft smile and warm hug. "You'll be discharged in a few weeks," my heart sank as she said that. I had a huge surprise ready. "I took already let Sakura know that I'll be taking a leave from work for a while. She says that she'll take care of everything,"

She places a small peck on my cheek and sits down on the chair to my left.

Toga's POV:
"Why couldn't we just kill them when we had the chance?" Dabi grunted. Shigaraki shook his head in frustration, "How many times do I have to explain?! Incase if Toga needs more blood, we need to keep them alive." I beam a happy smile while holding up the tube of blood. "If I need more, I can walk into their house pretending to be Tamaki!"

"We won't be using the blood until he can get back to work." Shigaraki shouts. "But the blood will go bad!"

"You'll still use the blood you have now. I want to experiment with some things with that quirk of his." Shigaraki chuckles as he leaves the room. Kurogiri stood there silent. "Get some sleep Toga, it might be a rough day for you tomorrow." I nod and skip towards my room.

Time Skip: the next day

A/N: On a completely unrelated note, I forgot that I added a dog earlier in this fic... so we're just going to ignore the dog for now. Coco will come later though!