Part 68

Y/N's POV:

Another month goes by since Sakura came out to me, and I've been very supportive. Later, she announced it to the rest of the office, and we all held a huge party to congratulate her. She and Niko have gotten closer. Everything was going well until I noticed that Tamaki has been going out a lot for the past few nights. "I'm going out for another shift tonight," he calls out grabbing his jacket. I walk out to see him leave, but the door closes as soon as I say bye.

"Why is he always out at night? Could he be... no he would never do that!" I shake my head and sit on the couch turning on the tv. A few hours go by, and I start to doze off. I was awakened by the front door opening, and Tamaki walking in looking tired. "Hi, babe!" I yawn getting up to hug him. He gently pushes me away and sat down on the couch. "Sorry Y/N, I'm just really tired. I'll make it up to you later." he yawns, trying hard not to close his eyes. His skin looked pale and his soft shaggy hair looked messier than usual. "You should go to sleep. We're going to find out the baby's gender tomorrow." he yawns again. I nod and guide him to bed.

He takes off his hero's costume as I give him a pair of clean clothes. I walk out of the room to put his costume in the wash and go back in seeing Tamaki laying on the bed. I crawl next to him and lay down when he wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear, "Sorry I've been out for the past few days," he then snuggles his face into the back of my shirt and falls asleep.

In the morning, I found Tamaki's arms still wrapped around me. I gently wriggle out of his grasp and accidentally wake him up. "Hm?" he grunts rubbing his eyes. "Sorry!" I apologize for walking out of the bedroom to the kitchen. Tamaki follows behind me and hugs me from behind. "I'll ask Mirio for a day off. We have an appointment to find out the baby's gender this afternoon." He gives me several kisses on my forehead and goes to sit down while I make coffee for us. "I can't wait for the baby to come!" he smiles as I hand the cup to him.

A/N: Sorry for the delay for these few chapters and how short these are