Part 67

Sakura's POV:

About 30 minutes go by when Y/N wakes me up and helps me out of the car. "I'm going to take a quick shower!" I grunt walking off to the guest bathroom. After my shower, I put on some of Y/N's clothes that I borrowed. I drag myself to the living room and dump my body next to where Y/n is sitting. As I sit upright, Tamaki comes out of nowhere and says, "I'm going out for a bit, Sakura, make sure Y/N doesn't do anything stupid!" He was wearing his hero costume, meaning that he was most likely going out for patrol.

Y/N turned around and waved and then turned back to me looking at me with a weird look, "So how do you like anyone?" she looks at me with a grin on her face. I remain silent trying to think. "Actually that's what I wanted to talk to you about. There is someone that I think I may like, I'm not sure since I never liked anyone." Y/N nods as if she knew who I was talking about. "How do you feel whenever you around her?" she continues to ask me.

"Well first off, I think I should tell you my sexuality. I just found it out last week and I haven't told anyone yet. I'm Bisexual/Asexual..." Y/N remains in silence. Tears were about to appear, so I tried to get up and leave before she could see me cry. "Congratulations!!" she screams grabbing my arm pulling me back onto the couch. Y/N hugged me tight not letting me breathe. Tears of joy rolled down my cheeks as I hugged her back.

We started talking about my life, and I told Y/N about Niko. She stops me and asks when I was going to come out to her mother. "Um, I might not tell her.." Y/N lets out a sigh and nods her head. She already knows that my mother is homophobic.

I let out a small yawn and fall asleep again. When I woke up, I found myself sleeping in the guest bedroom. I walk out to see the sun shining and Y/N laying on the couch in Tamaki's arms.

A/N: Srry that this is short