Part 92

D/N - Dog's name

Y/N's POV:

I scooped up the tiny puppy from the floor as it started sniffing me curiously. "What's its name?" I ask Tamaki. He gave me a soft smile as he answered, "Meet D/N," hearing its name, the puppy lept out of my arms onto the ground, running to Tamaki and Akimitsu. It let out the tiniest bark and started licking the two boys.

Time Skip:

As the day went on, I spent most of the time calling the other pros and researching the fight two years ago. This was when I saw a link that caught my eye. I clicked on it and read the title, "Pro Hero Suneater and Pro Hero ______'s Wedding Cancelled." I scrolled through the article and skimmed through it.

Some of the words that caught my eye were, "broke up" and "dead". I scrolled down further and saw a photo of Akimitsu as a baby. On top, the subheading readout, "Secret Child." I saw some comments underneath the picture and decided to read them. "How could H/N just leave Suneater to raise a child on his own?", "No! Suneater left H/N to raise the baby on her own!", "Suneater would never do that!"

I stared at the comments, confused and annoyed. These people obviously haven't watched the news to see who was injured and who died. Tamaki walked into the room holding Akimitsu in one arm and a cup of coffee in his other hand. He places it next to me and gives me a soft kiss on my forehead.

"What's this about?" I asked, pointing to the screen. He moves his eyes and reads the comments. "Oh, that was last year. I couldn't find anyone to take care of Akimitsu while I went to work, so I brought him with me to the agency. Some fan must have seen me and took a picture and posted it. A few hours later, I got surrounded and got asked a series of questions," Tamaki explained.

"And you actually managed to answer the questions?" I burst out laughing. Tamaki stares at the floor and nods his head. "I never want to do that again!" he mutters. I laugh even harder before I pick up the cup and take a sip. "Thanks for the coffee by the way."

"So when are we going to do it?" Tamaki asks, pulling up a chair. I almost spat the coffee all over me. "Sorry, what?" I cough. "You know, when are we going to continue with the wedding?" Tamaki shifted his gaze to the screen and scrolled down.

Then I remembered we still hadn't got married. "Any time you want," I shrug, "I don't have much to do besides work," I take another sip as I mentally slap myself. Why did my mind go that way when this innocent male in front of me said he wasn't comfortable doing it?!

"Why did mummy choke on the drink? What did she think it meant?" Akimitsu asked. Tamaki looked down at his son and shrugged, staring back at me with a blank expression. "At least we know who Akimitsu takes after," I thought. Despite the fact that he is still young, I have a feeling he will be like his father. Now I get to live with two adorable shy beans.

Just then, D/N came running up to me and pounced on my lap. He/she started sniffing me again before licking me.