Part 97

11 days later,

Y/N's POV:

"Ugh! I don't want to leave! " I shoved the last suitcase into my car. "See you in a few months. Stay safe! Be careful! " Tamaki shouts. Akimitsu clings to my leg crying, "don't leave,"

"I'm sorry, but mama needs to go to work," I pick him up and cover him with kisses. I wave bye and drive off. When I arrived at UA, I dragged myself out along with my other things using my telekinesis. Students walked up to me, patting me on the back.

"So sensei! Are you pregnant?" One of them laughed. I look at them with a weird look on my face. Sometimes I wonder if they even see me as a teacher or a student. I nod my head as I walk past the students and head for my room.

As soon as I reach my room, I pack away my things and dump them on my bed. A knock appeared on my door and a few first-years came walking inside. "Don't tell me there's already a problem!" I groan. "Actually, we wanted to congratulate you on your baby!" they smiled. News travels fast among these kids, I guess.

After the kids left, I made my way to Nezu's office where he was sitting in a chair as if he was waiting for me. "I can not be bothered to explain. You already probably heard, so I'm here to confirm it. It's true, see ya later," I closed the door behind me and dragged myself back.

Lately, I've been doing a lot of dragging. I should probably stop that.

The next day, we were all back in class. "Well, welcome back from your holidays. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year celebration. Now to break that happiness with your test results. Some of you did okay and others just failed. I'll be coming over later to your dorm to tutor those who need it," I say handing out the students' papers back.

"Take the rest of the period to go through your answers. If you have a question, I'm here." I sat back at my desk and opened my laptop. The second years all get up from their seats and move around. 30 minutes into the lesson, everyone had already fixed their mistakes. "Sensei, can we go train outside?" one of them asks.

I sigh and take them all outside to the field and send them off to change. Each one of them immediately changes into their sports uniform and starts randomly sparring with each other. I stood in the middle waiting for the bell to ring.

When it finally rang, each student walked out of the change room, saying, "See you next period". Almost every teacher at this school finds this class annoying and refuses to teach it. I had no choice but to become a full-time teacher, stuck with the same class for three years in a row.

I head over to the faculty lounge and gather my things for the next lesson, Math. After recess, I took my time walking back to class knowing that my students would be 5 minutes late. The door to the class was locked and screaming was coming from the other side. "Just 15 more months," I sighed before unlocking the door.

After the day ended, I followed the class to their dorm and was not at all surprised to see that the place was a huge mess. "You know what, I'm not in the mood anymore. We'll do it tomorrow. Make sure you clean this mess. I'll be back later to make sure it's tidy. Also, who cooks?" I asked looking at the sink. Dirty dishes were overfilling the sink while also giving it an unpleasant smell.

"None of us knows how to cook, so we just get ramen every night," one yawns. I let out another sigh before looking at all of them. Fine, I'll be the one cooking for you guys, but you have to keep this place clean and wash the dishes. It reeks here,"