37- Remus Lupin (Part 3)

REQUESTED BY: cynthiamatulac

I'm sorry this took such a long time to make! Sorry, if it's not really what you wanted, but I hope you enjoy what I've come up with!

This is part 3 to chapters 23 and 27.

TW (?): Tarot Cards

QUICK DISCLAIMER: I do not know anything about tarot cards or reading and the extent of my knowledge is from quick Google searches. Please take what I write with a grain of salt.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Darling, have you seen my tie?" Remus asks, searching around the room for his favourite tie that he wore the day before.

"Uh, I think so, hold on," Y/n, replies, shifting her body to hang off the side of the bed and looks on the floor, finding it seconds later. "Found it!" She smiles, snatching it up and tosses it over to him.

"Thanks, love," He quickly wraps it around his neck, getting ready to tie it. "Don't you think you should be getting dressed too? You'll miss breakfast if you procrastinate any longer." Y/n groans, not wanting to leave the comfort of the blankets, which causes Remus to chuckle. "Come on, you can't live in bed forever."

"I wish I could," She sighs, reluctantly pulling the blankets away, stumbling out of bed. "Woah!"

Remus quickly forgets about his tie and lunges forward, wrapping his arms around her, smirking down at her flustered face. "Careful."

"This is your fault and you know it," She grumbles, pulling away and walks over to her dresser, ignoring the pain between her legs, pulling out a fresh pair of traditional teaching robes.

"Don't blame this on me! You asked for it!"

"You didn't have to be so rough though! I can't bloody walk straight!" She whisper-shouts, trying to keep her voice quiet as to keep the other professors from potentially hearing them, forgetting that the charm they had placed over the room the night before was still in effect.

Remus laughs, remembering her quite clearly begging for the exact opposite. "Alright, darling, whatever you say. I'll be gentle next time."

Y/n freezes, her fists clutching the fabric tighter. "Don't you dare."

Remus can't keep himself from laughing at her reply, but Y/n doesn't seem to care all too much. Instead, she strips from what little clothes she has on and changes into the fresh set, taking note of Remus's lingering eyes.

She changes quickly, spritzes a bit of perfume on her wrists and the back of her neck, then grabs her wand to style her hair for her.

"How do I look?"

"Stunning," He steps up to her and gives her a quick, sweet kiss. "But I prefer you wearing my sheets better."

"Rem!" She smacks his chest playfully.

"What? It's the truth." He defends, mockingly holding his hands up in defence. "How do I look?"

"Handsome as ever, but I prefer you between my legs."

"You're such a hypocrite," He rolls his eyes with an easy smile. "I do think you look lovely though."

"Thank you sweetheart, and you look great." She inspects him a little closer, her eyes landing on the smeared lipstick on his neck. "Wait," She licks her thumb and reaches out to wipe it off.

Remus scrunches up his face in disgust. "You could've told me and I would've taken care of it myself."

"Hey, you weren't complaining when it was my lips instead of my thumb."