(Letter) Fred Weasley

REQUESTED BY HEYHEYILIKEYA

Short and sweet :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n,

I can't take it anymore. You drive me absolutely mad in the best and worst way imaginable. My entire being seems to revolve solely around you and I just cannot keep it to myself anymore. I want you more than anyone or anything I've ever wanted before. I need you.

Y/n, ever since we met, you've intrigued me. It doesn't happen that often when something comes into my life that absolutely captures my attention, but I am annoyed to say that you are the only person who's done that. I hate how you're always on my mind. I hate the way I worry about you. I hate the way I always wonder where you are, what you're doing, who you're with. I hate the way you make me feel. I hate everything about you because I love you so much.

I hate your eyes, especially when a hint of sunlight slips through closed curtains and the way it reflects mesmerizingly from your breathtaking e/c eyes. I hate the absurd facial expressions you make to amuse the people you talk to. I hate your perfect nose. I hate your beautiful lips. I hate the way your mind works - your thoughts and your awful jokes that I can't help but laugh at. I hate the way that everything about you makes my heart beat wildly in my chest and there is nothing I can do about it. Of course, I don't actually hate anything about you, I don't think I ever could, but it's just so frustrating when all I want to do is suffocate you will all of my love and affection, meanwhile, you have absolutely no clue that I am absolutely head over heels in love with you.

You have the most beautiful soul and then there's me, the one being drawn to you like a moth to a flame. You are absolute bliss. I want to spend my every waking and nonwaking moments with you. I want to be with you every second of the day. I know that that's impossible, especially with the war, but I promise to be there for you whenever you need me. I can't promise forever, but I can promise right now.

It's you and me until the very end. I'll do anything for you, even if I have to set the world on fire to see you thrive. There is nothing that I wouldn't give to be with you. To feel your lips on mine. To hold you in my arms. To hear you call me yours.

No prank or meaningless object will make me as happy as you have these past few years, which must be shocking to know since it's shocking to admit. You are my everything. You are my treasure. You are my world and the air I breathe.

So, will you be mine, Y/n L/n?

Forever yours,

Fred