𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 - 𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑟

...The next day - Saturday, 9:31 am

"Ouch." I lowly complained about the pain in my body, as I stretched out to feel less numb and slowly opened my eyes, letting the light penetrate inside my eyes. "I have to feed Min Jun..." I took my time and slowly stood up and headed inside the the bathroom.

Since I knew that Jungkook slept in the guest room and we were probably going to see each other before he leaves, I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth while doing so. I put lotion on my body and face and headed in my walk-in closet. I chose shorts and a tank top to feel more comfortable. I left my hair open and put some vanilla mist onto my hair and body.

After setting up my bed, lightly opening the window and pull the blinds to stop the light from coming in, I walked out my room with my phone and closed the door behind me.

It smelled like food in the house and since I didn't eat, it was making me hungrier and craving for a tasty breakfast, but of course I was going to get Min Jun first. I walked inside his room but didn't see him inside, so I assumed he must've been in the living room. I then made my way downstairs and the smell of food got stronger.

"Mommy!" Min Jun jumped on me directly as he saw me "Mama, Jungoo made breakfast for us, I already ate!" He excitedly explained to me as I crouched down and pampered him with kisses on his face.

"Okay baby, do you wanna watch Puppy and the friends?" I gently asked him already knowing the answer and went to turn on the tv as he excitedly answered me a little 'yes'

"Thank you." He remains calm on the couch as he watched one of his favorite cartoon, while smiling and laughing

I walked into the kitchen and had a sight of a tattooed and muscular back. It was the first time, I've never seen such a pretty muscular back and on top of the cake, there are tattoos. "J-Jungkook-ah...?" I hesitated, but walked further into the kitchen trying to have a sight of him. "Why are you shirtless?" A deep shade of red appeared on my face as he turned around to face me as I could now have a proper view of is his chest and everything. He even had tattoos on his chest, but not big one, discreet and small one. His whole arm was tattooed, but it was pretty.

"You woke up? Sorry, it seems kind of rude, but me and Min Jun were hungry so I cooked something. I hope you don't mind." He smiled, showing his bunny teeth that makes him look like a kid even though he has the body of an adult. "Do you want to eat, I didn't eat yet, since I thought feeding Min Jun was more important..." He said, but still unsure of my reaction

"Thank you so much." I tiredly said "I'm so tired and you released a weight off my shoulders actually." I smiled and sat down on the bar chair

"By the way, I wanted to take a shower in the guest room, but I was wondering if you had a shirt or something, please?" He asked "It's just that it's a little hot in here and I don't want to wear my turtle neck from yesterday." He gently said

"Oh, yeah. I still have some clothes that my friend left over, I'm going to get them." I rushed out of the kitchen and headed upstairs in the guest room he was sleeping in.

As I got into the room, I searched for a shirt that will fit him and eventually a pair of sweatpants for him to feel more comfortable. I took everything and headed downstairs to give them to him

"Jungkook," I walked toward him "I found some sweatpants if you want to." I looked at him

"Yeah, that's perfect. Thank you." He took them from my hands "Wait for me, so we can eat together, I'll be quick." He winked and hurried to the guest room