𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 14 - 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠

I was more than ready for my date with Jungkook. I felt really excited and on top of that it's been a long time I didn't have a date. He told me that we'll go somewhere to eat and then we will see the rest. I didn't know what to wear, I didn't want to be overdressed or underdressed. I thought about wearing something cute and casual. A long sleeves white cropped turtleneck, high waisted black jeans, my black Prada boots, my beige long coat and I put some jewelries like a necklace and some rings. I didn't do much make up, I just put some mascara, a light eyeliner, I did my eyebrows and I put some lipgloss.

Jungkook}
I'm here :)

{Y/n
I'm heading outside ❤️

I nervously walked down the stairs, turning all the lights off and headed outside as the door locked itself. I opened the gate and saw him in his black G63. I walked toward it and opened the door to get in.

"Hi." I greet him with a wide smile. "You look nice." I looked at his opened dress shirt, his loose pants and moccasin. He looked like husband material. He had different rings on his tattooed hand and a necklace resting on the skin of his chest. "I should've wore some heels." I said as I looked at my expensive and favorite boots.

"No you look great, I'm just scared you'll feel hot." He looked at my coat. "It's not really cold today." He kissed my cheek and got ready to drive away.

"I'm excited." I clapped my hands together as I took off my coat and put it in the backseat. I secured my seatbelt and put my purse between my legs. "I'm happy to go on a date with you Kook." I put my hand on his, the one that was resting on the gear stick.

"I'm happy too." He briefly looked at me but focused on the road again. He put his right hand on my thigh and gently squeezed it. "You're pretty." He smiled.

"Stop." I chuckled but hid my blush as I turned my face to look at the window.

"We're almost there." He softly said as he kept rubbing his thumb on my thigh time to time. "I searched for a place that wasn't too far from your place, but also a good place because I wanted to have a nice date."

"You didn't have to, I could've drove back if you were going to be tired or something." I widened my eyes.

"I'm the man, I should drive you back. I'm never tired when it comes to you." He briefly licked his lips.

"Yes, I know." I smirked, having other thoughts in my mind. "You weren't joking when you said it was high."

"You're so dirty minded." He laughed "I wasn't exactly talking about that but I guess it's part of it." He looked at me. "And yes it's high." He chuckled

"I was joking, I know what you meant." I took his hand in mine and kissed it.

"Here we go." He focused on parking his car, so that it will be easy for us to drive away when we're going home.

He opened the car door and got out, but hurried to my side to open it for me. I took his hand and waited for him to lock the car. His cologne filled my nostrils, making my belly tingling. He was really handsome and his personality was pretty too. It's rare to find the two one one. I got lucky I guess.

"I reserved a table in the name of Jeon." The receptionist looked at him. "Jeon Jungkook." He smiled.

"It's table number 26, next to the Bay window." She smiled at us and lead us to a waiter who showed us our table.