𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 18 - 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑠

"What did you tell him?"

"I just told him that staying too close to my girl made me feel a little annoyed. I asked if he could refrain from touching her all the time and being so close to her." I bit on my lower lip.

"And what did Y/n said about it?" He looked at me, a little bit more serious about this subject.

"Well, she said that she didn't really pay attention to that, but she said that she will be careful and she didn't want to make me mad."

"Did you ask her how she felt about Mi Rae?" He frowned. "Mi Rae clearly isn't over you and she's tiring me with that."

"I stopped seeing her because I want to be with Y/n, but she texted me today and said we had to talk." I rubbed. "I shouldn't have touched her."

"She's obsessed." He smirked, but then laughed about it. "I told her that she shouldn't get involved with you but she didn't listen and now she involved her feelings in it."

"Taehyung, you should take her side not laugh about it." I tiredly smiled.

"I warned her, now she's sad. That's what she gets. I clearly told her, but she didn't want to listen to me." He uncrossed his arms. "She's young, she'll find someone else."

"I don't care. I just hope that what she has to say is not too important." I heavily sighed.

"When you go there, you'll spill it to me afterwards right?"

"Of course." I smiled.

"Jungoo, Taehyungie." Min Jun ran toward us with a big smile on his face.

"What is it?" Taehyung cutely smiled at him.

"Can we go eat? My tummy is hungry." He touched his small belly with his hands and scrunched his nose. His little belly made growling noise, making me chuckle at it.

"What do you want to eat little man?" Taehyung asked him. I knew that if he had a kid, he would be the favorite between the mom and the dad. He's so cool to be honest. "We can get anything you want, but only non-spicy food for you."

"I want to eat pizza." He giggled and cupped Taehyung's face. "Pizza and then I want to eat a fruit salad for dessert." He spaced out. "No! Just mango~"

"Okay, let's get that for our small man." Taehyung showed him his body smile and picked him up in his arms.

"It would be cool if we eat outside, today the weather is good so we should enjoy it."

"Of course, let me just get my things and we'll head out." Taehyung quickly went to his room and came back with a pair of sunglasses and his wallet in one hand.

"Min Junie, get ready we'll head out soon." I patted his small bottom. "Do you know what you want to eat?"

"I want to eat cheeseballs." He exclaimed. "I want to eat cheeseballs..." He giggled.

I smiled at his cuteness. I helped him putting the toys away and helped him wearing his shoes. I honestly wished to have such a sweetheart as a son later if I happen to have kids. Min Jun was the perfect child. He was calm, respectful and so on. I really liked him and wished I could stay by his side.

...1h later

"I ate too much." He hiccups and let out a small burp, but then lowly giggled. "Sorry."

"I told you not to eat so much baby." I caressed his small tummy. "Drink a little bit of water." I put his glass of water in front of him.

"I didn't know that they also cooked pizzas here." Taehyung said. "I'm going to order from here from now on."