𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15 - 𝐿𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦

"Oh, I see." I looked at him. "I bet that you look like her." I smiled.

"Yes, but I really took my features from my dad and my mom is sometimes jealous about it, but my father brags about it. My older brother looks like my mom though." He caressed my thigh.

"Well me and my sister took our features from my mom, but I also look like my father a little bit, my sister don't." I chuckled as his gaze locked with mine. "What?"

"You're pretty."

"Shut up..." I widely smiled, but hid my face with my hands. "You're telling me that everyday."

"I told you I would."

"I don't deserve you." I laughed, but pressed a kiss on his forehead. "You're handsome too."

"When is Min Jun coming back?" He sat up. "I told him I'd bake a chocolate cake for him." He giggled

"He's coming back today, I just don't know when exactly. Probably after 4 o'clock." I didn't know when he was coming, because my father said he was going to drop him off instead of my mom. "I didn't know you could bake."

"I cook too. I just do it when I'm home and since you won't let me cook when I'm here I never had the chance to show you." He squeezed my thigh, sending butterflies to my belly.

"I don't want you to cook when I'm here." I explained. "I like to cook for you."

"I know, but I also want you to taste my food. I'm sure that you'll like it." He stood up. "I have my shift at six o'clock today, so I'm going to bake the chocolate cake and I'm going to get ready soon."

"Do you have to go?" I chuckled, but pulled his arm and forced him to fall on me, I really enjoyed this whole situation. "Min Jun and I are going to be bored."

"I'm going to be here before you wake up tomorrow morning, alright?" He lightly pressed his tender lips on mine, but slightly made it deeper.

"No..." I complained like a baby, even though this was just a little bit of tease, I did find it a little bit annoying that he had a night shift.

"Yes, baby let me go now." He chuckled but tried removing my legs that were encircling his waist. "I'll be in your bed when you wake up tomorrow morning." He kissed my nose.

"No." Provoking was one of my favorite things, tease him too. It was funny to me and I liked it.

"Y/n-ah." He lowly complained. "You don't want me to make your back hurt more, 'cause you're clearly searching for it." He seriously said.

I'm sure that if it weren't for me, I would've already been naked and bent down on the couch, ass up in the air. I'm sure that he could do it and it's very tempting, but like I said my back hurts already.

"I'm not searching for it..." I mumbled, but freed him and let him go. "I am just going to be bored."

"You're not going to be bored, you have a lot of things to do and the day will pass by very fast, you're going to fall asleep and when you'll wake up, I'll be next to you."

"I hope the cake is going to be tasty." My mouth watered at the thought. It has been a long time I didn't eat some cake and I felt like eating now.

My phone vibrated on the coffee table. I took and saw some notifications, but the first got my attention.

Dad}

I'm coming in 10 minutes, I'm already on the road.

That's totally my dad. He's not even saying 'Hello my dear favorite daughter', always so straightforward. I found it kind of funny though, he's still the sweetest person.