𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 29 - 𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑚𝑒𝑑

"Nothing Important." I heavily sighed and rolled my eyes. "It's nothing you need to know for the moment." I glared at my two friends who couldn't keep their mouths shut and even more now because of the alcohol.

Jungkook looked at me with a confused expression. "Do they know?" He made some gestures.

I simply nodded and headed in the kitchen to grab some food and more drinks for everyone. When I grabbed everything I needed, I headed back to the living room where everyone was chilling and set everything on the coffee table and went back on my spot, between Jungkook's legs.

"No but like, now I really want to know what you guys are hiding." Jimin suspiciously looked at me, Jungkook and my two friends. "I need to know."

"Should we tell them?" Jungkook looked at me, while his hands rested on my tummy, slowly rubbing like he always does since he knows I'm pregnant. A new habit that I found really cute.

"I don't know." I chuckled and looked back at them. "Ju Kyung I'm never telling you shit again." I said, since she decided to 'expose' me, even though it didn't really made me that upset.

"We want to know now and you better tell us. We said no secrets between us!" Jin and Taehyung high fived each other.

It is true that we said we wouldn't keep secrets between us and I kind of felt bad, but I wanted to wait before telling them. But now that they knew we were kind of hiding something, they weren't going to leave us alone before knowing so I guess telling them now would be better for my own peace.

"I didn't want to tell you now, but I guess I'm going to tell you." I blushed. "I'm pregnant, that's why I took weight and I kept throwing up what I ate at work and even at home. That's also why I eat so much and the reason for my weird behavior sometimes." I didn't want to say it, but like they said, no secrets between us.

"I knew it!" Hoseok jumped on me and Jungkook as he kept hugging his friend and congratulating him. "It was so obvious, oh my god."

He kept laughing and hugging Jungkook and I, but the worst part is when everyone jumped on us, crushing us in the process. "Can you guys get off me?" I chuckled, but tried gently pushing them away.

"I'm genuinely happy for you, Jungkook's is going to be a man now. A father."

"Joon, you'll have to give me the 1k I told you about." Taehyung High fived Hoseok, making me confused. What are they talking about?

"You guys are so childish." Jungkook mumbled, but chuckled. "1k for a bet? Really?"

"Are you for real right now?" I laughed at the fact that they still were kind of suspicious and made a bet. "How did you even know?"

"Y/n, we're doctors. I could see that you were pregnant, that is so weird because you suddenly changed and I had time to observe you." Taehyung explained. "I had a lot of pregnant patients so that's something really easy to see now, and even before because you kept complaining about the things that were happening to you and I understood."

"Yeah and he talked about it with me, I told him I thought the same so we made a bet, because apparently almost everyone had suspicions." Namjoon explained while Hoseok nodded, agreeing with the things he explained.

"Fair enough, at least you'll enjoy your 1k. But you guys are acting like you don't have any money. Buy a designer bag if you're not going to use your money." I joked with them.

"I think everyone got paid yesterday right? The only things I paid was the bills and some food for my dog." Hoseok said. "I need new clothes, I want to buy some if I go clubbing."