𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 40 - 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟

"Babe. I'm sorry, but I have to tell you something right away. I've been considering this for two months, and today I finished getting ready for just this one thing. And I'm at a standstill now. Although I hoped to wait till the dessert, the stress is eating me. I might truly die if I don't say it now." I blurted out.

She raised her eyebrows, but nodded, putting her glass on the table. "What's going on? Did you cheat on me?"

I pursed my lips and said, "Y/n what the fuc-."I licked my lips and grinned, "No, I didn't cheat on you," I said.

"I'm listening." She sweetly smiled.

"I just want to be with you forever, live with you and have more kids. I am going to love you forever and I can't imagine being without you, if I was to be appart from you I'd literally die. I'm so happy that we got so far into our relationship. You know my family and I know yours. I want you to be more than just my girlfriend." I felt like crying when thinking about it, all the pictures in my head of her.

"Let's get married." We both said at the same time.

I widened my eyes as I saw her getting out a small black box, the same as mine. She opened it, revealing a nice looking and shiny silver ring. Mine was gold, with a diamond on it. I chose it for her.

"I wanted to ask you first, that's why I went outside, before our date, I didn't want to wait." Her eyes were full of tears.

"Y/n–" My voice cracked, but I was in a pure bliss. I was overjoyed. "Fuck yes."

She widely smiled, taking the ring off its box and sliding on my ring finger. I couldn't explain what I was feeling right now, but everything was perfect. I took out her ring too and delicately took her hand in my mine, gently sliding the ring on her finger, admiring the beauty of it and how it was fitting her so well, since it was a custom-made.

"It's so pretty, Jungkook." She looked at me, her eyes full of tears, but one of joy. She looked at the ceiling, blinking, not wanting to cry and ruin her make up. "I love you so much, you have no idea."

"I want to kiss you."

"Me too."

"If I kiss you, I won't be able to stop." I looked at her shiny, pretty and plump lips.

"Don't say stuff like that in public!" She chuckled, making me laugh too.

"There's literally nobody. I rented out the whole place for us. If we wanted, we could make love."

"No!" She loudly said, covering my mouth with her warm hand.

I put her hand away. "I'm joking."  I said, taking a sip of wine and flashing her a knowing smirk, knowing fully well that I was capable of doing it here.

"Jungkook, the ring is so pretty. I love it." She looked at her ring finger, dumbly smiling at the sight of the shiny diamond.

"I love mine too."

The food was delivered. It was prepared for us by a Michelin-starred chef. We were in a four-star restaurant, which I carefully selected since I didn't want to eat somewhere odd, even if we hadn't minded. We needed to celebrate correctly because this was a special occasion.

My heart was still racing, but this time it was due to the overwhelming joy I felt inside and the love I have for her. I couldn't wait to marry her and give her my name, if she accepted to have it of course.

"The meat is so soft." She widened her eyes, happily taking another bite. "I need the recipe. I want to cook this at home."

"I would've asked, but I don't think the chef is going to give you the secret." I chuckled. "But we can come and eat here sometimes."