𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 12 - 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑙

Our clothes eventually ended on the floor. Our bodies pressed together and trying to find a way to release each other from our lust.

He grabbed my butt with his hands, squeezing and giving it light slaps on it, making it jiggle. His hand would sometimes go around my throat and lightly squeeze it, arousing me and making me throb down there.

I slowly began grinding on him, feeling his hard and big length through his thin underwear. I was already wet and throbbing for more. I could sound desperate, but I couldn't care about it, I just wanted to feel him.

"Lay down." He stopped kissing me and waited for me to do so. He got in between and leaned down to press a gentle kiss on my lips.

🍋

He trailed down and kept kissing my jawline, leaving some warm feeling on my skin. He licked the flesh of my neck, before slowly sucking on it. "Can I mark you?" He lowly said, but still shocking me with his deep voice.

I simply nodded. Giving him my consent. He sucked on the thin and sensitive flesh on my neck, making me whimper and aching for him. "Jungkook I want more." I tightened my legs around him and bucked my hips forward, trying to show him what I wanted.

"You're going to wait," he left a kiss on my lips. "Be a good girl." He lightly pressed my neck with his veiny, but soft hand.

He trailed it down on my chest and gently squeezed one of my breast while sucking on the rosy little flesh, slightly biting and earning a moan from me. His hand found his way on my belly, slowly caressing it and trailing in a lower area, making me excited about it.

His whole hand cupped my clothed vagina, before he slowly rubbed two fingers on it, slowly spreading the lips and touching my clit, making me moan in his ear. "More, please." I asked with an almost whiny voice.

He sat on his knees and took off my underwear, leaving me completely naked under him. I felt shy, but not enough to hide myself and it wasn't the first time he saw me like that. He looked at me, while slowly rubbing his fingers between my lips, before slowly pushing one inside me, making me moan at the sensation I was aching to feel. He pumped it slowly, in and out, still looking at me and not missing anything. Every moans and every expression I was making.

He pushed a second one, increasing the pleasure I was already feeling, making me arch my back and tighten my hold on his arm. "Just right there." I opened my eyes and let out a louder moan as he kept pounding my sweet spot, while holding me down by putting light pressure on my neck.

"Don't stop. I'm going to cum." I felt tears building up in my eyes, as he kept going hard on my sweet spot, mistreating it and bringing pleasure to me."Oh my god, Jungkook." Some spasms took over my body as he drove me to my climax, without giving me a break and overstimulating me, spreading out my juices all over.

"You came so much baby." He kissed my ear, but took off his underwear and spread my legs wider. "Now I'm going to fuck you, is that okay with you?" He caressed my belly while stroking his long and thick shaft.

"Yes, yes do it." I eagerly nodded, not wanting to wait any longer.

He kept giving a few strokes to his member, than lowered himself on top of me, holding his weight with one arm, and the other one busy aligning his cock on my entrance. "Can I do it?" He gently asked

"Yes, of course." I smiled at his cuteness, but it quickly faded away once he pushed it inside, making the both of gasp, but sigh with pleasure. "Kook—" I looked at him demanding for something I didn't even know myself.