𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 32 - 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑

Why would she send me that picture of them? I didn't need to see it. Does he know about this picture? I cannot be distracted by this, but I can't help but feel pain inside me.

I put my phone aside and turned it off. I didn't want to be tempted and look at that picture once more. I focused on my work and studied the surgeries I was supposed to do the next few days. I tried my best not to be distracted by her and focused on the work I had to get done if I didn't want to be overwhelmed.

"I hate that bitch." I felt myself getting worked up and this wasn't good. I never saw someone do some fucked up shit like that just to ruin a relationship. I mean I do feel a bit bad for her, because it may seem like I snatched him away from her, but they were never together to begin with.

I may be need to speak with Jungkook about this, but we're both very busy. We have a lot of work to do and I don't want to be stressed out over something as silly as her. She needs to mature and stop embarrassing herself this way. This was starting to get on my nerves, and I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to lay back, keep my cool, and not beat the living daylights out of her. It didn't help that I was pregnant.

If she wasn't such a jerk every time she got the chance, we could have become friends and had a civilized conversation like normal people do, but she isn't normal. Trying to concentrate and work at this point was impossible, and the empty stomach certainly didn't help. I was hungry and felt like crying. Everything was preventing me from progressing to work and having a normal day.

"And I still have to look for a new house..."When I realized how much work I had ahead of me, I rested my head on the desk and sighed heavily. I needed to finish some paperwork, update my files, pay bills, find a new place that was suitable for me and Min Jun, and the list goes on.

I was still whining and in my own world, my head still on the desk, when I heard someone walk into my office without knocking. "Dr. Kim, are you sleeping?"

I turned around to see my stunning and handsome man standing there, a huge smile on his lips and a happy expression on his face. "Jungkook, you're supposed to be working, you have an operation in three hours." I couldn't help it but smile.

"I need a recharge." He locked the door and walked toward me.

"Do you want a hug?" I opened my arms, waiting for him to come in between and take me in a warm embrace.

He gave me a gentle hug and smiled. I was melting from the pleasure of feeling his big arms and warm body against me. I didn't want it to come to an end. Everything that was bothering me faded away as I felt at ease. "Y/n, since when do you talk Mi Rae?" He suddenly said.

"What do you mean?" I frowned my forehead.

"Your phone. Your conversation with Mi Rae." He let go and took my phone and started scrolling to read the things she sent me. "What the hell is that?!" He exclaimed as he saw what she sent me.

"Jungkook, give me back my phone." I tried taking it but him being tall, I couldn't. "Jungkook, just leave it!"

"No." He kept reading the texts she sent, messages I didn't answer by the way. "What the --" He came across an inappropriate message she sent me about him. "Why didn't you tell me about those?" He looked at me with an angry expression.

"She sent me those today and don't even try to get mad at me. I'm not trying to fight." I sighed. "Give me my phone back."

"No, I'm going to go to her place and kill her."

"You're not going to her fucking place." I shook my head.

"I am going."

"Why would you go to her place, you can meet somewhere else."