𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 19 - 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑁𝑒𝑤

...8:33 am

"How was work yesterday?" He hid his face in the crook of my neck.

"It was...tiring, but I handled it." I caressed his head. "I'm still tired even thought I came back earlier, but I still feel tired."

"I see. It's normal when you work at the hospital." He planted a tender kiss on the flesh of my neck. "I heard you going to the bathroom, but I went back to sleep."

"You heard...me?" I slowly stopped running my hand through his hair.

"I heard some noises coming from downstairs, but then I saw you coming in, so I went back to sleep." He hummed something after finishing his sentence.

"Okay..." I went back to spacing out and thinking about other things. To be honest, I didn't want to tell him, he'd just get mad and it's going to create problems because of me. I didn't want any of that. "How was it yesterday with Min Jun?"

"It was fun. We were with Taehyung and we hung out together." I could feel his smile against my neck. "We ate a lot of food and laughed a lot."

"I'm happy that you hung out with Min Jun, he doesn't go out that often and doesn't have any neighborhood friends, since there aren't any kids here." I genuinely smiled, feeling happy about the fact that Min Jun really likes to be with Jungkook.

"Doesn't your sister have a child also?" He asked

"Yeah, but he's older than Min Jun and he doesn't like hanging out with him. He says that's he's annoying." This thought hurt me because my nephew would be mean to Min Jun for no reason.

"But they're cousins though, he should take care of him like his little brother." Jungkook frowned.

"Yes, I talked about it with my sister. She told me that she really don't know why he's like that with my son."  I shrugged and didn't think much of it. This made me sad for Min Jun.

"Why don't you send him to Kindergarten?"

"He does goes there when he's with my mom sometimes. But his friends lives far away from my place. He only sees them when he goes to my mother's house."

"At least he has some friends there. That's good for him." He lightly smiles and

I nodded, not really feeling it today. I was not over what happened back in the hospital and I was really fighting my thoughts in my head. I didn't know if telling him was a good idea or if not telling wasn't either. I already knew the answer, but I guess I didn't want to tell him. I felt ashamed of myself even though I shouldn't.

Telling him after the hospital's party was a good idea. I don't want to ruin the mood because of a small thing that happened. I was planning on telling him after the party, so may be he'll be less upset knowing that it was a week ago.

"Babe, are you feeling alright?" He brought me back from my deep thoughts. "You've been like this for a moment now, what's up?"

"Nothing." I sincerely smiled at him and kept caressing his hair hair and earlobes from time to time. "Relax a little bit more." I put his head on my chest.

"I want a kiss." He looks up at me. "If you're really okay, give me a kiss then."

I chuckled at his childish behavior but still gave him the kiss he asked for, gently putting my lips over his. I didn't want to make it last long, because Jungkook would turn this kiss into something else. I could already feel it when he suddenly squeezed my hip in his hand and got between my legs.