𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 21 - 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒

"I'm scared." I widened my eyes as he opened the door.

"Don't be." He smiled, clearly liking this situation.

I tightened my hold on his arm and discretely looked at the people. They all went silent and looked at me and Jungkook as we entered the big room.   They were all whispering to each other or simply looking at us. I was a blushing mess and felt really awkward about getting so much attention.

Jungkook was waving to some people and smiling at them. We looked like a celebrity couple and he was clearly enjoying all of this, while I was struggling to get my shit together.

He was leading me to a big table and all of the boys were sitting there. They were all smiling at us and greeted us when we arrived there and sat down.

"You are completely stunning." Hoseok exaggerated. "You look even better than Jin."

"He's right. You look really pretty." Namjoon timidly smiled at me.

"Your father arrived with your mom a little bit after you went outside." Yoongi looked at Jungkook. "I think he's going to make a speech and then we can do what we want and at 9pm he's going to announce it."

"Announce what?" I curiously asked.

"The surprise." Jungkook mumbled to me with a smile on his face. "The thing I didn't tell you about."

"Oh..." I didn't say more than that, but focused on the delicious food that was on the table right in the corner of the the big place. "The food..."

"Are you hungry babe?" He squeezed my sides, after sliding his arm around my waist.

"Yeah and the food is looking extremely good." I almost felt like drooling.

"Wait a little and then we'll go eat something, hm?" He kissed my cheek.

I nodded and looked around to look at the people. There were a lot of good looking women and they were all accompanying a man. Probably their wives. Jungkook told me that there was a lot of sponsors. "My brother came today with his fiancé, I never saw her. My mom also came with my Dad."

"Oh, so are we going to go greet them?" I panicked inside, I never officially introduced myself to his father and now we were going to see his brother, his brother's fiancé and his mom.

"Later, babe." He squeezed my side and focused on the scene, where his father was standing, waiting to get everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone." He widely smiled, happy to see the room filled with people. "I know you're eager to eat and get drunk, but before that I'd like to thank you all for coming today it means a lot to me. We're here to celebrate the success of GNS Hospital. Not all of my employees came today, but most them are here and I'd love to reward some of them for their amazing skills and the good work they provided for the patients at the hospital." He scanned the whole room, looking at the guests. "I'll do it myself and give them the gifts with my own hands. Please come on the scene when I call your name, don't be shy."

Some people reacted by laughing or some didn't react just like me. Jungkook really looked like his father after a good look. They had similar features and the same dimples. That was cute to be honest. "Let's begin with General Surgeons." He made a pause. "Park Jimin, Min Yoongi and Bae Hyun Su." He smiled and clapped as the men stood up and walked on the scene, looking classy and good with their suits on.

I don't know why Dr. Bae got a reward, but I didn't really care about it that much. He wasn't even that good of a doctor, but I guess he did some good work too. "This is a gift from the hospital." He gave them small boxes.