𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 28 - 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠

"No, I can't take more." I shook my head, still feeling overwhelmed by the orgasm he just gave me. "I can't."

"Yes you can. You will take this dick like the good girl you are, hm?" He gently said in my ear, giving me small kisses and caresses. "You will take it for me, yeah?"

I didn't say anything more, but felt aroused by his words. The way he would talk dirty to me. "Yes." Is all i said, I couldn't resist him, he knew how to make me weak and give up.

"You'll feel good and I'll make you cum even more, just so my dick can fuck you even better because of all the juices you're going to squirt."  He took a grip on my hair and made me bend my head backwards. "Arch this beautiful back for me so I can fuck you the way you deserve it."

I whimpered as he made me face the wall, while he would whisper nasty things in my ear. He was driving me crazy and I didn't know if I was going to be able and take everything he was going to do to me right now, because the first orgasm he gave me already made me weak enough.

He slowly rubbed the tip of his cock on my entrance, going up and down and rubbing my clit on the process. Without wanting to, I let out a whine and wiggled my ass so he would put it in. And he swiftly slid it inside me, but still taking his time and letting me adjust. He moved forth, trying to make the rest fit inside as he grabbed my hips and pulled out, to then push it back inside.

"Do you feel that?" He kept doing it, pulling out and putting it back inside. "My dick is so hard baby~" He found a steady pace and started thrusting into me regularly.

"It feels good," I moaned,  as I tried gripping on something, but only the wall was facing me. He pulled my hair and made me turn my head around so I could see his face.

"Look at me while I'm claiming my pussy." he groaned as I tightened myself around him and suddenly, he started thrusting roughly and faster inside me, still maintaining the eye contact, watching every expression and listening to every lewd sounds that would come out of my mouth.

I couldn't look away, this was too intense and too good. His eyes were so dark and his dick was feeling too good inside me. His hands were on the right places, handling me the way I needed to. "You're so sexy." He heavily breathed. "Fuck, you're mine baby." He was slamming, pounding into me and rearranging my insides. Hitting all the right spots inside that were making me go crazy, clutching on his arm for my dear life.

"Right there Jungkook, don't stop, please—" I gasped as he rubbed my clit at the same time he would hit that favorite spot of mine. "Please—" My mouth was agape and I couldn't breath properly, my heart was racing and his lustful stare wasn't helping me, he wouldn't stop looking into my eyes, transmitting his feelings through them.

"Who's pussy is this?" He lowly said, still not giving us a break from his roughness.

"Yours." I curled my toes, scratched his skin as I felt myself cuming all over his dick, clencing my walls as I felt myself squirt some liquids out of my pussy. I nearly felt like crying, this was too overwhelming. "It's yours." I choked, the feeling of his dick still ramming inside me, made my insides go wild. "It's too much—"

"Look at me." He sternly said. "I wanna see your face when I'll be cuming deep inside your pussy." 

"Jungkook, stop or I'm going to cum again." I warned him, as I tried pushing him, trying to make him slow down.