𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 33 - 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠

TW: This Chapter shortly mentions SA and Domestic Violence.

If you feel triggered by those subjects, please just skip this chapter.

___

"Y/n don't even start." He chuckled but then seriously looked at me. "Wait did you two fight?" He put his fork down and tilted his head.

I nodded, my lips quivering and clearly knowing I was exaggerating for wanting to cry right now, I was just overwhelmed with everything. "We weren't supposed to fight. It's just–" I took my time to calm down. "Mi Rae sent me pictures of them two, but I didn't want him to see them, because he would worry and get mad. When he came to check up on me, I left my phone turned on and he saw the messages and got mad. He said he would go to her place and have a word with her, but I didn't want him to go there so we kind of fought." I said with a trembling voice, feeling bad about.

"I can see your hormones are messing with you." He chuckled, but stopped when he saw the actual tears in my eyes. "Sorry. It's just a small fight don't worry. I understand that it makes you upset, but I think he is upset about it too. You will make up." He reassured me and genuinely smiled at me to make me feel better.

I really wanted to beat her up, but I was too grown for this, so I reasoned myself. The only thing I could do was either talk to her and convince her to leave me and Jungkook the fuck alone or she will just stop being delusional and let him go. I think she actually needs time to realize. It's not like I snatched him away from her. They weren't together and had no feelings involved, at least for Jungkook.

I didn't even plan to get pregnant so soon into the relationship, even though I don't mind. My dad is still going to kill the both of us. It was still good news to me though, I was excited about the ultrasound and buying stuff for my baby. It was going to be a new journey...

...After work

It was a long day of work for me and I only finished now. It was almost midnight. I made sure to stay occupied, because I didn't want to think about Jungkook and Mi Rae. It's getting funny to me how we keep having issues with twenty one years old when Jungkook is going to be thirty soon and me twenty nine. 

Min Jun was at his grand parent's place, I decided that he'd be spending the whole there, because it was planned that this week was going to be full for me, I may be even have to sleep at work the next few days because of my night shifts, upcoming surgeries and paperwork. Appointments aren't a problem because I do them in between my surgeries or on my free days where I don't have any surgeries. 

I parked my car and locked it before heading out. I turned my phone off as I was checking some notifications and I saw Ju Kyung sitting on the floor in front of my house, looking all cold. She was shaky. I hurried toward her, feeling the panic arise in my body.

"Yah, Jukye what are you doing here?" I crouched down to her and held her shoulders with my hand. "Why are you so cold–" She lifted her face and revealed some bruises and blood mixed with her tears.

"I'm so sorry Y/n." She sobbed and let all her sorrow come out at once. "I don't know what to do, it hurts." She gripped my coat and held it tight.

"Let's go inside, how long have you been waiting, oh my god." I felt myself tearing up and felt that tightness in my throat.

"I can't walk. I don't even know how–" She cried. "I took the last energy I had to come here," She looked at me.

I helped her up and held her waist to help her walk. I unlocked the door with my key and we walked inside together. I put my bag on the dresser and took off my shoes. She didn't even have some. I wrapped her waist with my arm and put her arm around my shoulders so we could walk together to the couch. I slowly let her down and hurried to the kitchen to get a first aid kit. I came back into the living room, I put the first aid kit on the coffee table and crouched down in front of her to be able to start treating her wounds.