My Other Stories

He Laughed? His In Love

They both believe in love

However, one is willing to marry someone she doesn't know, just so she can experience love.

While, the other won't have a genuine smile on his face, until the person making him smile is the one he has given his heart to.

Two lost souls, who have never experienced love but are dying to get even a little taste of it.

What will happen when these two will come face to face, will sparks fly or will egos clash?

What will happen when he finds out she is marrying his very own brother?

Join Zayn and Shanaya in this story of love, adventure, betrayal, happiness and passion.

Read He Laughed? His In Love to find out how one genuine smile made two lost souls into one.

Rivalry Over Love?

His your typical bad boy

She's your typical good girl.

He has a rival, who he will do anything to make miserable.
She is his rival's childhood best friend, she is his childhood love.

One bet, a bet to snatch his rival's love from him.

He claims he won't fall for her, after all his the bad boy, the player of St. Teresa, but what if she secretly sneaks into his heart, without him realising.

Will Rohan's ego come in between his love, will Rohan's never losing attitude cause him to lose Shanaya?

When it comes to choosing between his rivalry or his love who will he choose?

Will it be love over rivalry, or rivalry over love?

To find out if Rohan chooses his rivalry for Abhimanyu or his love for Shanaya, read Rivalry Over Love?, to find out what will be Rohan's final decision.

Taken

He came from a world where he was free but felt trapped

She came from a world where she was trapped but wanted to be free.

One day he got taken into her world.
A world he has never seen or experienced before.

What happens when a broken girl who has a will to live and a broken boy who has no will to live meet?

Will their two worlds unite or will they get separated due to their differences?

Will the broken girl manage to make the broken boy realise the real meaning of life?

Will the broken boy manage to free the broken girl from her trapped lifestyle and help her fly?

To find out how one kidnapping helped two broken souls unite read Taken.