Chapter 13: I Left To Protect You!

"Ouch", Sleeping on the couch was a horrible idea and Shanaya realised she would rather sleep on the floor than ever sleep on the couch again, at least it will save her from this horrible back pain she was currently experiencing. 

Shanaya slowly stood up from the couch wincing slightly due to her sore back, yeah couch's are definitely not meant for sleeping on.

Shanaya looked around and realised she was still in Rohan's room, she looked towards the bed to see a shirtless Rohan still sleeping, Shanaya frowned, usually Rohan would wake up before her, her waking up before Rohan was rare, it hardly happened, so Shanaya was a bit worried when she woke up before Rohan today. 

But Shanaya decided against waking Rohan up, she was getting a few moments of peace and she planned to take full advantage of that peace, so instead of waking Rohan up Shanaya quietly tiptoed to the balcony.

Coming out to the balcony, Shanaya breathed in the fresh air, it seemed like ages since Shanaya went out but in reality it had only been about two days, if Shanaya was to be honest she felt a bit suffocated in this penthouse, there was nothing to do here except stare at the walls or cry her eyes out, and Shanaya hated staring at the bland walls and crying made her eyes swell, yeah Shanaya had Dimple, but she was always running around fulfilling Rohan's orders, she hardly has any time to hang out with Shanaya, and when she does hang out she's to tired to do anything fun so they just end up watching TV, and Shanaya's tired of watching the same show over and over again, she just wishes everything between her and Rohan would become normal again, then maybe this huge penthouse wouldn't suffocate her anymore.

Shanaya glanced down at her bandaged finger and remembered last night, There was once a time when I genuinely cared for you Shanaya, you were my life, my morning began with you and my night ended with you, you were my love Shanaya, but your actions took all that love and care away.

Shanaya let out a sigh, today she was going to take her first step in finding out as to what exactly happened that day that caused Rohan to leave and hate her so much, today she will be taking Rhea's advice by cornering Rohan, she knows its a risk, but she's willing to take that risk if it means she will get at least some answers, today Shanaya's not going to let Rohan dodge her questions, today Rohan will have no choice but to give Shanaya her answers, and Shanaya will make sure of that. 

Shanaya glanced back at a sleeping Rohan, "I promise very soon I will clear all the misunderstandings between us Rohan, I promise".

Rohan opened his eyes and slowly got up, glancing at his clock he realised it was 12pm, Rohan was seriously shocked, he used to sleep this long only when he was studying in St Teresa, but ever since he became a rockstar his never slept this long, he was usually up around 7.

Rohan glanced at the couch where he remembered Shanaya had slept on, but frowned seeing the couch empty and Shanaya no where to be seen, Rohan quickly got out of his bed and started looking for Shanaya, he really hoped she hadn't taken advantage of him sleeping in and ran away, if she did run away Rohan swears she will suffer like never before.

Finally Rohan's eyes landed on the balcony where he saw a figure standing, Rohan immediately knew who it was, feeling a intense gaze on her back Shanaya turned around to face Rohan, she could tell he has just woken up due to his messy hair, something that was very uncommon for Rockstar Ro.

Shanaya realised this is the perfect opportunity to corner Rohan, so she stepped forward towards him, "Roh..."

Instead of hearing what Shanaya had to say, Rohan turned his back on her and walked to the bathroom, making Shanaya let out a sigh, "Stubborn asshole".

Shanaya decided she will confront Rohan when he comes out of the bathroom, this time making sure he has no escape, this time Rohan won't be escaping her questions, no matter what does.