Chapter 20: Marry Me

"Officer trust me I didn't do anything, I will never take advantage of a girl, I'm not like that".

Currently Rohan was locked up in a cell at the police station, Shanaya tried to come with him but the officers refused, angering her, and after a bunch of threats from Shanaya and the officers, Shanaya let them take Rohan, promising to come to the police station. 

"Why are you not listening to me!" Rohan yelled at the officers who were ignoring whatever he was saying.

"Shut your mouth, I don't care if your famous or not, if you keep annoying me like this then I will not hesitate in beating you up" The officer warned.

"Officer I'm innocent, why won't you believe me?!", As more and more time passed, the more frustrated Rohan got.

"Because all the proofs we gathered are pointing to you Rohan, everything Tanya Israni said in her report checks out".

"She's lying officer, thats all she does, lie".

The officer huffed in annoyance, "Fine, your innocent right, then tell me where were you last night?".

Rohan looked at the Officer in uncertainty, how the hell was he suppose to tell him that he doesn't remember what happened last night, all he remembers was drinking one shot of tequila, next second he woke up alone in a hotel room he didn't recognise, if he told him that then it will make him look even more guilty.

"Well, answer the bloody question".

"I..."

"Rohan!".

Rohan looked towards the voice to see Shanaya running towards him, "Rohan are you okay, did they hurt you, your fine right?".

"Shanaya relax, breathe, I'm fine".

Shanaya took a breath of relief, "I was so scared".

"I'm fine Shanaya".

"Ma'am you can't be here".

Shanaya looked at the officer she didn't even realise was here, she was too worried about Rohan to care about anyone else, "Officer please let me stay".

"No can do Ma'am, you need to leave right now".

Shanaya narrowed her eyes at the officer, "I'm not leaving".

"Ma'am if you don't leave right now then I will have to arrest you for defying a direct order from an on duty officer".

"Go ahead, do whatever you want to do, I'm not leaving Rohan alone".

The officer sighed and proceeded towards Shanaya.

"Wait, wait, wait, please officer just wait" Rohan said, stopping the police officer from arresting Shanaya, "I'll get her to leave just give us five minutes".

The officer looked between Rohan and Shanaya, then nodded, "You have five minutes to get her to leave, otherwise she will be be in the same cell as you".

After the officer left, giving Rohan and Shanaya some privacy, Shanaya turned to face Rohan, "I'm not leaving you".

Rohan sighed, "Shanaya if you don't leave then you will end up in this cell with me".

"I don't care Rohan, what if I leave then something happens, then what?".

"Shanaya look, you want me out of here, right?".

Shanaya nodded in response, "Then right now you need to leave".

Shanaya went to protest but Rohan stopped her by putting his hand over her mouth, "Don't talk just listen to me, I need you to leave and tell Yash everything, he will arrange a lawyer for me".