Chapter 43: I Can Die A Thousand Times

Rohan and Jeet ran as fast as their legs could possibly take them, they wanted to reach the temple before something horrible happened, finally reaching the temple, Rohan and Jeet were shocked seeing the temple surrounded by a bunch of men, men who all had guns in their hand.

"Rohan, looks like we are at the right place" Jeet said, "This place is crawling with Abhi's men".

"Yeah" Rohan said, looking around and trying to find a way to enter the temple, "Jeet follow me".

Jeet nodded and followed Rohan to the back of the temple, the front of the temple was much more heavily guarded then the back, there was only four guards at the back compared to the ten in the front.

Rohan and Jeet slowly creeped between two guards and without letting the other guards know, they knocked the two guards out and grabbed their guns, both boys creeped over to the remaining guards and knocked them out as well.

After making sure there was no more guards left, Rohan and Jeet entered the temple, they saw Abhi standing in the middle of the temple, dressed as a groom. Jeet and Rohan quickly stood behind the pillar, making sure Abhi couldn't see them but they could see him.

"Bring the bride please" The priest said.

Abhi looked towards one of the girls and gestured her to bring Shanaya. 

The girl bought Shanaya, and looking at her Rohan was in shock, she was dressed in a red bride's dress, she looked beautiful but Rohan hated the fact that she was dressed as Abhi's bride, he hated that Abhi was taking that right away from him.

As the girl brought Shanaya closer to Abhi, Shanaya's heart started beating abnormally, a thing that only happened when her bad boy was around, Shanaya looked around but found no sign of Rohan.

"Looking for your bad boy?" Abhi taunted, seeing Shanaya look around the temple anxiously.

Even though their situation was horrible, Rohan couldn't help the small smile to form on his face, even though she hadn't seen him, Shanaya had sensed his presence, like she always does.

"His going to come you know" Shanaya said, glaring at Abhi, "Rohan is going to come for me, and his going to kill you".

Abhi smirked, "Shanaya so much trust in your bad boy isn't good, let me tell you something, if Rohan even manages to come to this temple, he won't be able to enter as my men have surrounded this temple, so you might as well let go of your hope and quietly marry me".

Shanaya chuckled, "Ram went into Ravan's Lanka and rescued his Sita, the same way, my Ram, my Rohan will come and right infront of your eyes he will recuse his Sita, his nerd, then his going to come after you Abhi, your time is ticking, your death is very near Abhimanyu Singh, I'd be scared if I was you".

Abhi glared at Shanaya, "Let this marriage happen Shanaya, then I will show who is Ravan and who is Ram, now quietly sit down, it's time for you to officially become Mrs Shanaya Abhimanyu Singh".

"Not so fast Abhimanyu".

 Abhi and Shanaya looked towards the voice to see Rohan and Jeet standing there, Shanaya smiled see Rohan, she knew he was here, she had felt him.

"Rohan" Shanaya whispered.

Rohan looked towards Shanaya and smiled at her, letting her know her bad boy is here now.

"Oh you made it" Abhi mocked, "Good, now you can see your Shanaya become mine right infront of your very eyes".

"Not happening" Rohan snapped, "There's only one person whose marrying Shanaya and that's me".