Chapter 8: Joined Hands With Abhi

Ke Aajj Koi Dua Karo Mere Layyi,
Ke Aajj Koi Dua Karo Koi Dua Karo Koi Dua Karo Mere Layyi,

Shanaya rubbed her eyes in annoyance, she wanted to kill whoever woke her up from her amazing sleep, she was having such a nice dream about her and Rohan and their perfect life together. Shanaya grabbed her phone and saw it was Rhea calling, Shanaya realised she forgot to call Rhea and tell her that she's fine and fill her in about everything that happened between her and Rohan.

"Hello".

"Shanaya Singhania, where the hell are you, I've been worried sick!" Rhea yelled into the phone.

"Rhea chill, it's only been a few hours".

"Few hours!?", Shanaya removed the phone from her ear, Rhea's yell hurting her ear.

"Yes few hours Rhea" Shanaya replied, not knowing why Rhea was yelling like this.

"Shanaya it's a new day, not few bloody hours".

"What?" Shanaya asked shocked, "You mean, I slept for that long?".

Rhea sighed, "Of course your ass was sleeping, just tell me where the hell are you?".

"I'm at the hotel, where else will I be?" Shanaya snapped.

"Shanaya for the love of god clear your sleepy brain and look around you, I assure you your not at the hotel, because I'm at the hotel right now and the bitchy receptionist just told me Rohan checked out from here last night" Rhea informed.

"Last night?", Shanaya removed the comforter away from her and got up, then all of a sudden something clicked in her brain and she looked at the bed in shock, from what she remembers last was her having a mental breakdown on the floor, there was no way she would have been able to lie herself on the bed, and even if she did then why would she forget that?

Shanaya then looked around and realised she was no longer in the hotel room, instead she was in someones bedroom, a very big and pretty bedroom. Looking down, Shanaya saw she was standing there with just a t-shirt on, a t-shirt that was definitely not hers, but Shanaya knew exactly whose shirt she was wearing.

"Rohan".

"What Rohan?".

Shanaya looked at her phone and realised in her confusion, she forgot that Rhea was still on the phone. 

"Rhea I think I'm at Rohan's penthouse" Shanaya said, looking around in astonishment.

"Penthouse!?" Rhea yelled, "Rohan Nanda has a fucking penthouse now, he just arrived in India and he already has a penthouse, how the fuck does he do things like this!?".

"His Rohan Nanda, his capable of doing anything" Shanaya replied.

"Yeah, like break the heart of the girl he loves" Rhea taunted.

"Rhea" Shanaya warned.

Rhea sighed, "Don't give me the disappointed mum tone Shanaya, and tell me what happened yesterday and how the hell did Rohan bring you to his penthouse without you even realising".

Shanaya sighed and sat down on the bed, telling Rhea everything is going to be painful, she hates remembering this new Rohan, she hates remembering this Rohan who is hell bent on tarnishing her old Rohan's memories, "You might want to sit down for this one Rhea".

Shanaya then went on to telling Rhea the events that had occurred yesterday, from Rohan dragging her to his hotel room, him giving her a contract to sign, hurting her, telling her that he doesn't trust her and that he will be giving her double the pain he has felt.