Chapter 40: Mission Find Rajat's Culprit

"Somebody help!" Veer yelled, running into the hospital, as Jeet and Rohan carried Rajat, while the girls ran behind them, "We need a doctor, quick!".

"Nurse, stretcher, now!" A doctor said, running over to the group.

Rohan and Jeet quickly placed a unconscious Rajat onto the stretcher, "What happened to him?".

"We don't know, one minute he was fine, then the next he just collapsed" Rohan said, extremely worried for his friend.

"Doctor please" Rhea cried, folding her hands infront of the doctor, "Please save him, please save Rajat".

"We will try out best ma'am, nurse take the patient inside".

After the doctor took Rajat inside, Rhea fell to her knees, Dimple and Shanaya quickly rushed to their friend.

"I didn't get to tell him" Rhea sobbed, "I didn't get to tell him how much I love him".

"Shh Rhea, it's okay, everything is going to be okay" Shanaya said, hugging her best friend.

"Shanaya he can't leave me, not like this, tell him Shanaya, tell him to come back to me, please tell him" Rhea cried.

"He will Rhea, he will come back to you, to all of us" Shanaya promised.

After calming Rhea down, Dimple and Shanaya helped her sit in one of the seats, Rajat's condition affected Rhea immensely, she was scared she was about to lose the guy she loves before their second chance even begun.

After sometime, the doctor finally came out, the group stood up seeing him, hoping he had some kind of good news for them.

"Doctor, is he okay?" Jeet asked, "Is Rajat okay?".

The doctor looked at the group in sympathy, "I'm sorry to inform, but it seems like your friend was posioned".

 "Poison?" Rohan asked shocked.

"Yes" The doctor confirmed, "Whoever posioned him, definitely didn't want him to survive as they gave him a heavy dose of it, we are trying our best to pump the poison out, but if we don't manage to get all of it out in an hour, then there is a solid chance your friend won't survive".

Hearing the doctor, Rhea went into shock mode, all she could hear was the doctor saying the Rajat wouldn't survive, she slumped back onto the chair with no emotions shown on her face, she was frozen.

"Rhea" Dimple said, placing her hand on Rhea's should, "It's going to be okay Rhea, Rajat is going to survive this, have some faith".

Rhea didn't say anything, she just kept her head down and kept staring at the floor, Dimple and Shanaya looked at each other in worry, they didn't know how to comfort Rhea, because they knew no matter what they said, it wouldn't help, now only Rajat himself can help Rhea.

Seeing Rajat and Rhea's condition, Rohan quickly ran out of the hospital, shocking everyone.

"Dimple, stay here with Rhea" Shanaya said, running after Rohan, followed by Jeet and Veer.

"Rohan, wait!" Shanaya yelled, holding Rohan's wrist and stopping him, "Where are you going?".

"I can't Shanaya, I can't see Rajat and Rhea like this, I feel so useless, despite me doing so much, having the top security agency in the party, someone still managed to enter my party and poison my best friend!" Rohan yelled, "I need to find that person, and once I do you best believe I'm going to make him regret ever crossing Rohan Nanda!".

"Rohan listen--".

"No Shanaya" Rohan interrupted, "Don't stop me, I need to go, I need to make sure the person behind Rajat's condition is punished, if I don't then I will forever hate myself".