Chapter 34: Can Go To Any Extent

"Well Miss Singhania, your tests have come back and it seems like everything is normal" The Doctor said.

"So I can go now?" Shanaya asked hopeful, if Shanaya was to be totally honest, she hated hospitals, she hated the food, the mean nurses and the depressing atmosphere, she just wanted to leave already.

"Yes you can, I'll go and get your discharge papers" The Doctor said, leaving the room.

"Doctor, hold up" Rohan called out, leaving the room and following the doctor.

"Yes?".

"Are you hundred percent sure Shanaya is healthy?" Rohan asked worried.

"Yes Mr Nanda, all her tests show that she is perfectly healthy now".

"Okay, but is there any specific I need to make sure of, like any specific diets, or what should I do if she suddenly feels pain in her stomach, oh and is it safe for her to travel, if not then how long should we wait" Rohan ranted.

"Mr Nanda calm down, Shanaya is perfectly fine, there is no need to change her diet and she is bound to feel some pain from her wound, but if the pain gets unbearable, then it is advised you bring her back to the hospital as soon as possible, and about traveling, it should be safe, but if she feels even slightly ill, then you should definitely wait".

"Okay" Rohan said, taking all the information in.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have other patients I need to check, you're free to take her home now".

Rohan nodded and after the doctor left, he went back into Shanaya's room, where he saw Shanaya all ready to leave.

Shanaya slowly got out of the bed, but as soon as she tried to stand up, pain shot through her stomach and she fell back down on the bed.

"Shanaya" Rohan said, running up to her and grabbing her hand, "Be careful".

"I'm fine" Shanaya said, removing her hand from Rohan's grip.

"Yeah I could tell" Rohan said sarcastically, trying to ignore the slight hurt of Shanaya denying his touch.

"Why are you still here Rohan?" Shanaya asked.

"Where else am I supposed to be Shanaya?" Rohan asked.

"Anywhere but here" Shanaya retorted.

Rohan sighed, "I'm not arguing with you on this Shanaya, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be and you or anyone else can't tell me otherwise".

Shanaya ignored Rohan's words and went to stand up again, only to stumble back once again, but this time Rohan caught her by her waist, stopping her from falling on the bed.

"Why are you so stubborn?" Rohan asked.

"Let go of me" Shanaya said simply.

Rohan ignored Shanaya and picked her up in his arms.

"Rohan!" Shanaya yelled, shocked with Rohan's actions, "Rohan put me down".

Rohan once again ignored Shanaya and left the hospital room with Shanaya in his arms.

"Rohan put me down, everyone is looking at us" Shanaya said, looking around the hospital and seeing everyone's eyes on them.

"I don't care Shanaya".

"Well I do" Shanaya snapped, "Let go of me".

Rohan looked at Shanaya, "I can't Shanaya, not this time".

Both Rohan and Shanaya looked at each other, they both knew though Rohan had said those words causally, they aren't meant to be taken lightly at all, this time Rohan was going to hold on to Shanaya as tightly as he possibly could, this time Rohan wasn't going to let Shanaya go, no matter what.