Epilogue

Five Years Later,

"Aahan give me my car back!" A five year old Aarush complained, running after his twin brother, "Rockstar bought it for me, give it back to me now!".

"No!" Aahan yelled, running around the couch, and away from his brother, "This is my car, Rockstar bought it for me!".

"No, he bought it for me!" Aarush yelled.

"No he didn't!" Aahan yelled.

"Yes he did!" Aarush yelled back.

Veer and Dimple entered the house and both were confused seeing the twins fighting.

"Birthday boys!" Veer called out.

Both Aahan and Aarush looked towards Dimple and Veer, and seeing them enter, a huge smile came on both their faces.

"Veer Chacho!" Aahan yelled, running into Veer's arms.

"Dimple Masi!" Aarush yelled, running into Dimple's arms.

Both Dimple and Veer picked the boys up in their arms.

"Happy birthday my babies" Dimple said, kissing Aarush's cheek.

"Masi, did you know Mama said since we are five years old today, that means we are officially grown men, just like our Rockstar" Aahan explained excitedly.

"Your Mama is absolutely right" Dimple said, smiling at the two boys.

"Tell me something, what were you both fighting about just now?" Veer asked curiously.

"Chacho, Aahan stole the car Rockstar got for me" Aarush complained.

"Chacho don't listen to him, Aarush is lying, Rockstar got the car for me" Aahan defended.

Dimple and Veer looked at each in amusement, they knew Aahan and Aarush's Rockstar did this on purpose, whenever he gave the twins anything, he first always gave them one gift, knowing all to well the twins would fight and hold the whole house on their head, but he believed if they wanted their second gift, they needed to work for it, something that always angered her.

"Birthdays boys, why are you both fighting for such a small car?" Veer asked, "Today is your birthday party, do you realise how many cars you both will be getting, cars that will be much bigger and faster then this car".

Aahan and Aarush looked at Veer with excitement shown clearly in their face.

"Really Chacho?" Aahan asked.

"Really" Veer said smiling.

"Right now, both of you need to go upstairs to your Mama, whose probably stressing out of her mind regarding your party, go to her and help her out a bit" Dimple said, putting Aarush down, while Veer put Aahan down.

After being put down, both the twins ran upstairs to their Mama.

"Penny for your thoughts Mrs Malhotra?" Veer asked, seeing Dimple busy with her thoughts.

Dimple sighed, "Veer, looking at Aahan and Aarush, no one can tell they are Tanya and Abhi's sons, both of them raised them so well, Aahan and Aarush have no trait of Abhi in them, instead they are a carbon copy of him, they eat like him, they play like him, their anger is exactly like his, no one could ever tell that they are not his biological sons".

Veer smiled, "Dimple some relationships are made by God, just like there's is, after Tanya's death, she adopted the boys because she couldn't let them go through what she went through, the pain of moving from orphanage to orphanage, she couldn't let that happen to the boys, and the moment he saw them, he loved them, if there is anyone in this world who he loves more then her then it's them, Aahan and Aarush are not Abhi and Tanya's children, they are Rohan and Shanaya's lifelines".