Chapter 7: Your Rohan Is Dead

Two Days Later, 

Rohan stepped out of his car and stared at the building infront of him, Ronaya Orphanage, he could deny it all he wants but the truth is, to this day the word Ronaya means a lot to him, so much that he can never explain in words, which is why he hated Shanaya even more for using that name just to mess with his head, because according to him Ronaya meant nothing to Shanaya, it was just a way to get his attention, just another way to hurt him.

Rohan stepped inside the orphanage to see his two former best friends sitting on the couch and fighting over Mario Kart.

"Jeet stop cheating!".

Jeet laughed at Rajat's complaining, "Dude I'm not cheating its called being good at the game, something you wouldn't know my friend".

"Its called being good at a game" Rajat mocked, "Seriously dude, Mario Kart is suppose to be a friendly game, so I'll really appreciate it if you stopped hitting me with those stupid shells despite being in first".

"Dude the whole point of me playing this game is to annoy you, also this is called securing my first place". 

Just as Jeet finished saying that, his baby Mario crossed the finishing line, "Boom motherfuckers!".

Rajat threw his controller at Jeet, who easily caught it, "Someone is a sore loser".

"You cheated!".

"It's not called cheating if its already part of the game asshole".

"Cheater, Jeet Khurana is a cheater".

"Loser, Rajat Mridul is a loser loser pumpkin eater".

"You!" Rajat grabbed the nearest cushion and threw it at Jeet's face.

Jeet glared at Rajat, "You didn't".

Rajat smirked at Jeet, "But I did".

Jeet grabbed another cushion, "You are so dead", and with that a never ending pillow fight started between the two best friends.

Rohan couldn't help but feel both happy and sad seeing Jeet and Rajat, he missed messing around with them, he missed sharing his feelings with them, but most of all he missed them and their crazy antics together.

"I swear to god you both have a death wish, you know Rhea is going to kill us".

Rohan smirked, "Rajat stop being scared of your ex girlfriend and wear the bloody mask, we have to scare Rhea and Shanaya before there wake up".

"Rohan aren't you scared Shanaya is going to break up with you after you scare her with her biggest fear?" Rajat asked. 

Jeet scoffed, "Oh please, Shanaya will never break up with Rohan no matter what he does she loves him to much, yeah but if you and Rhea were together than she would have definitely broken up with your scared ass, again".

Rajat glared at Jeet, "Oh hello, we both know as soon as we do this prank you will be the first one to run away scared of Rhea catching your sorry ass".

Rohan gave Rajat a highfive, "That is so true".

"That is so true" Jeet mocked, making Rohan give him the middle finger, "Bloody asshole".

"Okay enough now, boys wear you masks, time to scare the girls" Rohan ordered.

The boys wore their clown masks and slowly opened the girls room with the spare key they had. Entering the room they saw both the girls fast asleep with Frozen 2 playing in the background.