Chapter 23: Mission Prove Rohan Innocent

"This a horrible idea".

"This is the only idea".

"This isn't going to work Shanaya".

"You don't know that Rohan".

Currently Rohan and Shanaya were in the elevator, going to the lobby, and were arguing whether Shanaya's plan was going to work or not.

"Shanaya there is now way the receptionist is going to let us see the CCTV footage".

"Rohan we have to at least try, what if Rhea is right, what if the police missed something that could prove you innocent" Shanaya argued.

"Shanaya they are police for a reason, there is no way they missed anything".

"Well I guess we are going to find out by looking at the CCTV footage, then aren't we".

Rohan sighed, "Your not letting this go, are you?".

"Nope", Shanaya turned to face Rohan, "I promised I was going to prove you innocent Rohan and that's exactly what I plan on doing, now come on".

Shanaya grabbed Rohan's hand and dragged him out of the elevator and towards the reception, where a red headed girl was standing, her back turned towards them.

"Excuse me" Shanaya said, trying to get the attention of the red head.

The girl turned around and faced Shanaya, but froze when she saw who was standing next to her, "Holy guacamole".

Rohan smiled at the girl infront of him, "Uh hi, I'm Rohan and this here is Shanaya, we were hoping you could help us with something".

The girl looked at Rohan with wide eyes, not believing the fact that the great Rockstar Ro was talking to her, "Oh my god, did you just talk to me, as in plain old simple me, holy shit rockstar Ro just talked to me", the girl turned and looked at Shanaya, "Did you see that, Rockstar Ro just talked to me".

Shanaya smiled at the girl, "Yeah I saw", Shanaya looked at the girl's name tag, "Charlie is it?".

Charlie nodded her head while staring at Rohan in awe, "Well Charlie me and Rockstar Ro here were wondering if you could help us out a bit".

Charlie nodded her head eagerly, "Oh yeah, anything you want, I'll do anything for you just ask away".

"We were hoping you could let us see the CCTV footage" Rohan asked hopefully.

"Except that" Charlie quickly replied.

Shanaya sighed, she was expecting this answer, she knew it was against hotel policy to let customers see their CCTV footage for whatever stupid reason, but she couldn't back down, not when Rohan's life was on stake here.

"Look Charlie, I know its against hotel policy but please we really need to see the footage, it is literally a case of life and death here".

Charlie sighed, "Look I would do anything you want me to but I can't do this, if someone finds out I let you see confidential footage I could get fired, and I can't take that risk, not even for Rockstar Ro" Charlie turned to Rohan, "No offense though".

Rohan put his hands up in surrender, "None taken".

"Charlie look, I'm sure you being such a die hard fan of Rohan, you know how his being accused of taking advantage of someone, we really need to see the footage, we think there might be something in the footage that can help us prove Rohan innocent, please Charlie we need your help, please help us".

Charlie sighed, "Oh god emotional blackmail, dang it, that always works on me, alright I'll help you both, but I swear to god if I get fired..."

"Then you can work for me" Rohan interrupted.